Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Wileyone:

Most of my shooters shoot on their schedule and put the targets in the Locker.

On Tuesday early evening, I shoot and compile the scores and send them into the league. Most tuesdays I have two or three of my teammates shoot with me and help score. We go to a local establishment afterwards for refreshments.

So yes, you can shoot the targets at your leisure and get them to me and I will score them.

You will need to be a member of MSU Demmer and there will be a 5 dollar match fee if you want to enter your scores into the league. Prizes and awards are handed out at the annual banquet in April or May.

Regards
    Crankster
    Last edited by crankythunder; 12-02-2017 at 02:07 PM. Reason: misspellings added to verify authorship by engineer

I am a Forum User
    For those who are interested, I will be shooting at msu demmer Tuesday at about 5 pm.

You are welcome to come check it out.

Ask for George, I will be shooting the winchester 52 c with the ancient unertl 2 foot long rifle scope

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12