Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

ACTS October Costume Match

October marks the start of our new shooting season for 2017/ 2018. Last year we started with a Costume theme match. This year we are carrying on the tradition and doing it once again.

Here is a link to the Facebook Event
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1215...ive_tab=about#

You can sign up via practiscore by clicking the get tickets button within the event.

In the event discussion there are some huge updates about the rules in play for this match. Make sure to check it out before coming out. ALso feel free to ask any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by globalsmack View Post
    October marks the start of our new shooting season for 2017/ 2018. Last year we started with a Costume theme match. This year we are carrying on the tradition and doing it once again.

Here is a link to the Facebook Event
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1215...ive_tab=about#

You can sign up via practiscore by clicking the get tickets button within the event.

In the event discussion there are some huge updates about the rules in play for this match. Make sure to check it out before coming out. ALso feel free to ask any questions.
    I may be able to Spectate again on this one!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Those kinds of events always bring me in. Great atmosphere there