Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: CMP Garand

I am a Forum User

CMP Garand

So,
    Im an Army Vet
    I have a C&R Fll
    what else do I need to get an M1??
    thanks

$$$$$$
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    Enough gas (and the $$$$$$$ mentioned above) to drive to Sandusky area. You don't have to drive, but it's not far to be able to pick it out yourself.

Last time I looked they only had the expensive stuff. Dunno how much of that they still have. A lot of us are still waiting for the Korean stuff to get out.

ETA: I forgot, the CMP requires a membership in a shooting org. MGO happens to qualify. So be a member if you're not already. Tho mil service or C&R may count instead.

MGO Member Forum User
    I recommend driving out to the CMP North Store (typically open Thursday through Saturday). Bring your ID and DD-214. That is all you need. The staff there will square you away. Inventory is a little hit and miss, but the experience is has always been enjoyable for me.

Once enrolled, you can order rifles as they become available, and you can have the rifle shipped directly to your home. No joke! Standard service grades are typically the best the bang for your $$$ (in my opinion).

CMP has a forum that is a good source of info.

I am a Forum User
    Thx guys.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter McNasty View Post
    Thx guys.

I mailed my stuff a week ago. Should I not be at least getting an email?

MGO Member
    For anyone else that might be interested, the requirements for purchase from the CMP are here: http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/rifle_sa...-requirements/
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

I am a Forum User
    Name:  FB_IMG_1509135251764.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  93.6 KB

Looks nice! Congrats! Details? HRA, Springfield, Winchester? Is it a special with new wood? I went down there with my son and picked up an HRA with new wood several years ago. Definitely a blast to shoot.

Snowdoggie