Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Blaming Guns Instead of People

Firearms Instructor Destroys Left’s Attempts to Blame Guns Instead of Criminals

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    October 8th. 2017

In the wake of the heinous Las Vegas attack, firearms instructor Mike Brown used a Facebook video to destroy the left’s knee jerk reaction of blaming guns instead of blaming people who use guns criminally.

Brown’s video starts by showing him sitting behind a desktop with three guns in front of him: a Smith & Wesson .38 Special revolver, a Sig Sauer MPX, and a Glock 19.

He looked into the camera and said he was going to do an experiment “in light of the recent gun control debate that we [knew] was for sure to come.” He loads each of the weapons then lays them on the table—all pointing away from him—and waits. His intentions are to see if the guns will turn toward him and open fire. He says he is “trying to see if guns actually kill people.” That is, he is testing the left’s often-stated claim that ‘guns kill.’

After waiting in silence to no avail, Brown suggests the guns might turn and shoot him if he talked to them harshly, perhaps in the voice of a drill sergeant. He then proceeds to scream at the guns, “What are you waiting on? You need to get up off your freaking butt right now and you need to start killing people!” He began slapping the table and intermittently yelling, “Start moving. Start killing people now. What are you waiting on?” But all to no avail. The guns remained at rest.
    [YOUTUBE]laO61gMkz-A[/YOUTUBE]

MGO Member
    LOL! I have a similar story I heard from a guy in a MN Cabela's. A woman came in on a Black Friday. They were packed, had like 8 people (and lines) at the gun counters. This lady picks one of the employees behind the counter, walks right up to him (yes, cutting the line) and yells at him that he should be ashamed of himself. He asks, "Why" and her response is the typical guns kill people. (of course in a hysterical loud voice). So, he says, "If I understand you right, guns kills people?". She says "That's right!". So, he proceeds to take a gun out of the case, lays it on top and yells at it. Nothing happens of course. He says to her "it didn't work". She stares at him a second then yells "you're an a**hole" and storms out. The lines proceed to clap...

I am a Forum User
    What would be the safety reason for keeping a spent shell in a revolver that most likely has a transfer bar?