Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Hard Answers To Difficult Questions

Hard Answers To Difficult Questions

By Cam Edwards
    NRA
    October 11th. 2017

When it comes to active-shooter attacks like in Las Vegas, the answers are even more opaque. Even Feinstein admitted that she doesn’t know of any law that could’ve stopped that vicious killer. Better access to mental health and fewer stigmas around mental health treatment would be a great place to start. But I keep coming back to a question Tucker Carlson asked NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox recently:

“These things didn’t happen when we were kids. So, what’s changed?”

In truth, these things did happen when we were kids, or even before we were born. And criminologist James Alan Fox says these types of attacks are not happening more frequently than in the past.

MGO Member
    I would suggest it is a spiritual problem more than a mental problem. Flame away...
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington

Quote Originally Posted by jmonarch View Post
    I would suggest it is a spiritual problem more than a mental problem. Flame away...
    Amen to that!
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    "Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmonarch View Post
    Say what you want about religion it did teach us as kids to develop a moral center of right and wrong. And this from an atheist, I don't believe but the lesson's taught.

Quote Originally Posted by DV8r View Post
    Amen to that!
    and AMEN

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    and AMEN
    Aaaaaand, Amen to that as well!