Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    I'd wanted one for years but never bought one because I couldn't shoot up to its ability. About 4 years ago, I decided to buy one and have never regretted it. Even though I work in a shop, all the distributors were always on backorder, so I went up to Williams and paid retail. Once I put an Ultradot Matchdot on it, it was goldern. My almost 60yo eyes couldn't see the sights as well anymore but the optics cleared it all up. Williams normally has them in stock, at least the few times that I've been up there. I'd get the 7in model if you're using irons and the 5.5in with optics.

Quote Originally Posted by langenc View Post
    I bought a Mark III in about 2005. Jays staff tried to sell me a 41 instead of the Ruger.. Maybe I shodda bit. Never shot one.

The OP said used are common-not around here.
    GB always has a bunch listed. Always.

I am a Forum User
    When you really think about it, M41's aren't really that expensive. You buy a 41 and you can get rid of the rest of your 22 pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    When you really think about it, M41's aren't really that expensive. You buy a 41 and you can get rid of the rest of your 22 pistols.
    I sorta agree.

If you have the cash its not a bad value.

I know a bunch of 22 guys that will have 4-5-6 or more various 22 hand guns and 22 rifles, and scoff at something that is 600-1400, but they honestly have double that in total set up, mods, slings, rails, triggers, stocks etc etc times 4-5-6 rifles. Some have three times that.

Just buying a 200 rifle and putting 600 into it is not a great value. In their mind they have a really nice $230 10/22, but they dont.

I am a Forum User
    I saw a used one for sale up at Center Mass in Livonia yesterday. First one I've ever seen there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    I saw a used one for sale up at Center Mass in Livonia yesterday. First one I've ever seen there.
    How much?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12