Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Michigan Precision Rifle (Close Private Group) on Facebook.

For those who are interested in precision rifle shooting, I’ve just started a new “Michigan Precision Rifle” Facebook page. This is a close group dedicated to exchanging information as to what is available in Michigan for this sport. Wil Thompson who runs the BWSA Precision Rifle Division has kindly joined me in this endeavor – so more good things to come. To join, the only requirement is an interest in this sport and a willingness to abide by the board rules.

Those of you that knows me knows I am a member at the Washtenaw Sportsman’s Club (WSC) and I shoot a number of precision venues there. To help people get started and gain more information about this sport, I have also put together a detailed “HOW TO” PDF file as it relates to WSC’s weekly 600 yard practice and their Prone Matches. My hope is this will help to take some of the unknowns out of this sport and to help get people started. The PDF file can be downloaded in the main “discussion” section and from the “Files” section on the left.

Over the next month, I will be putting together additional PDF files describing other precision matches at WSC and my hope is we can have other clubs put together similar write-ups about their long range precision practice/matches. This board is open to all clubs, the only thing I ask is you use the specific format that I have been using. A MS Word template is also provided in the files download section.

It's been a while since I posted here so no links but search for "Michigan Precision Rifle" on FB and find and join us!

MGO Board of Directors

I look forward to checking it out.

Welcome!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 04JRB View Post
    I look forward to checking it out.

I as well.

Please join us!