Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am a Forum User

MGO Legal fund, Raffle

Posting here because it IS a official MGO event - A fund raiser for the Legal fund. ( Mods let me know if you feel otherwise )

What - MGO Raffle - all proceeds to go into the Legal fund, $10.00 per ticket! license # R44435

When - Drawing to be held on December 15th, 2017 - 5:30 pm at the Annual Holiday Fun shoot & Meeting held at the Firingline gun range in Westland, you need not be present to win!

Where to get them - Tickets will be for sale at the board meeting & fun shoot this Sunday Oct. 29th.

Locally - may be purchased & picked up by contacting Mikeb32 directly -Some of the other board members may be handling some also this TBD.

Online - Tickets will be soon available ( but not yet ) in the MGO store - the tab for the store is right in the blue margin above ( right next to the highlighted "Forum " tab )

Hopefully not, but if we have any tickets left they may be purchased at the Holiday fun shoot before the drawing.

Minor Details,

The prizes - Because I know somebody will ask

1st prize -Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 9mm pistol

2nd prize - MDFI 1-day Firearm Training class - You pick the Class from the MDFI training schedule, For more MDFI info & 2018 training schedule - https://trainmdfi.com/

3rd prize - $100 cash

Minimum number of tickets to be sold -100, if less then 100 are sold then it reverts to a 50 /50 with a min. of a $250 prize.

So let's get at it!

Last edited by SeeTee; 10-31-2017 at 11:14 AM.