Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

Recovered - Stolen Springfield SD9

Happened Halloween day 2017 at 10:00 AM in Minneapolis Minnisota.

Serial number XD190893

Name:  break in.jpg
Views: 1894
Size:  95.9 KB

Last edited by Jackam; 01-01-2018 at 12:34 PM.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

Jack,
    We conducted a Search Warrant for your suspect and recovered your firearm. I will need for it for trial and Hennepin County Attorney’s office will more than likely get a hold of you. Thanks to your security footage and pictures, we were able to ID him and raid his home. Unfortunately, I am still looking for the remainder of your stolen items. I’ll keep you updated.

Sergeant _____ _________

YAY!!!!!!!
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Board of Directors

I gather from this thread and the one you just posted tonight in the LB forum that this was your pistol that got stolen...
    Who's house is it?

And…a SPRINGFIELD???
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    Happy to hear they caught the scumbag and retrieved your pistol. His public defender will probably argue that, judging by the photo, he was only washing your windows and mowing your lawn. As for the video, he was just climbing in your window to escape a marauding group of white racists that we are constantly hearing about wandering the streets and committing hate crimes.

I hope he receives more than just a slap on the wrist...I say, put him under the jail. Good job having video evidence, and a good job by the law enforcement agencies involved.

MGO Member Forum User
    WHAT!!!!!

He left the Push Mower?

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    I gather from this thread and the one you just posted tonight in the LB forum that this was your pistol that got stolen...
    Who's house is it?

And…a SPRINGFIELD???
    My son's house.
    Yep, when he worked for me, all employees got a Springfield that year.

What - you think just because it was a Springfield that the perp would have left it?!

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    What - you think just because it was a Springfield that the perp would have left it?!
    Awe man…that HAS to be embarrassing for the perp…getting caught is one thing…but getting caught stealing a SPRINGFIELD???

Springfield owner/fans…please don't send me hate mail or give me negative rep…it's only a joke!!
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    [QUOTE=PhotoTom;2980567]Awe man…that HAS to be embarrassing for the perp…getting caught is one thing…but getting caught stealing a SPRINGFIELD???

Could've been worse...it could have been a Taurus.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Awe man…that HAS to be embarrassing for the perp…getting caught is one thing…but getting caught stealing a SPRINGFIELD???
    Quote Originally Posted by mudoven View Post
    Could've been worse...it could have been a Taurus.

MGO Board of Directors

If I were to get shot at during a carjacking, I don't want a Taurus aimed at me.

They are UGLY, but they go bang when that trigger is pulled.

Speaking of guns, I thought that this year's employee firearm freebee was going to be an M&P - until I went to Williams to look at one. Hadn't considered giving them a Taurus. Maybe I should!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast