Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    If I were to get shot at during a carjacking, I don't want a Taurus aimed at me.

They are UGLY, but they go bang when that trigger is pulled.

Speaking of guns, I thought that this year's employee firearm freebee was going to be an M&P - until I went to Williams to look at one. Hadn't considered giving them a Taurus. Maybe I should!
    Not always!!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

From the investigator:
    "Due to your security system, we were able to ID him within 12 hours, and the raid on his house turned up other accomplices. We were able to round up the entire crew, including the adult that was driving them around in a stolen vehicle. Since the crimes and firearm violated the terms of their housing, he will be forced to leave his current residence and I am tracking that as well, odds are he will be required to move outside of the City limits."

Finally - City Attorney will be offering the below plea deal tomorrow, if he doesn't comply to all items on the list the felony goes on his record.

Respondent XXXxxxxxxxXXXX, has a pretrial hearing scheduled for 12/5/18 at 8:30 a.m. My records reflect that he has the following matters pending:

27-JV-17-5375: 1. First Degree Burglary (felony)
    27-JV-17-5376: 1. Possession of a Pistol—Under 18 Years Old (felony)
    27-JV-17-5377: 1. Second Degree Burglary (felony)

My offer for our upcoming hearing is as follows:
    § Admit to the sole charge in case 27-JV-17-5375 (First Degree Burglary) as-charged
    o Adjudicate delinquent
    § Dismiss cases 27-JV-17-5376 and 27-JV-17-5377
    § Follow all recommendations of the pre-plea investigation, to include:
    o Supervised probation
    o DNA sample
    o Baseline UA, random UAs thereafter; Complete Rule 25 and follow all recommendations if a pattern of use
    o Successfully complete 30 days of post-disposition EHM
    o Participate in and successfully complete the Evening Reporting Center
    o Gun Offender Program
    o Letters of apology – on all admitted and dismissed cases
    o Pay restitution to victims – on all admitted and dismissed cases
    § Attend school with no unexcused absences
    § No new offenses
    § Follow rules of home
    § No contact with victims / stay away from victim’s residences

Think he'll make it without getting the felony made permanent?
    My money says no way.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Oh no. It wasn’t his fault, he wanted it and couldn’t buy it and that person had it. They probably will blame the owner.
    It’s ridiculous and we have people feeling bad for these scumbags

Quote Originally Posted by coltpython22 View Post
    Oh no. It wasn’t his fault, he wanted it and couldn’t buy it and that person had it. They probably will blame the owner.
    It’s ridiculous and we have people feeling bad for these scumbags
    You bumped a 5 year old post for this????? Plus you bumped 3 other old posts in this section - someone stick a bee in your bonnet?
    Lighten up Francis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12