Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Century imported Star BM 9mm pistol

Good review - post another after shooting to show the results.

One note of safety: ALWAYS inspect a firearm immediately after removing from the container to insure it is unloaded! This was driven home to me when a friend working in a gun store pulled a brand new S&W from the factory and found it had two rounds in it!!

I am a Forum User
    Shot both mags through it yesterday after work. Functioned flawlessly. Accuracy will take some getting used to with those awful sights. Definitely a 7yd or less gun right now. I am used to getting high grip with striker fired guns and having to hold this one so far down the grip due to the frame beavertail felt odd. Definitely not a comfortable gun to shoot, much nicer just to hold it and admire it.

I am a Forum User
    Very cool video. Thanks for posting this.

I am a Forum User
    I just received and immediately returned one to Southern Ohio Gun. The slide was cracked in the right rear in the safety relief area . Inspect your firearm before shooting.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottOst View Post
    I just received and immediately returned one to Southern Ohio Gun. The slide was cracked in the right rear in the safety relief area . Inspect your firearm before shooting.
    That was common. The updated ones got round holes milled into the corners. Mine is like that <<<

I am a Forum User
    Cool vid,these word to the wise,these BM's do not like to be dry fired without snap caps.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by upgunowner View Post
    Cool vid,these word to the wise,these BM's do not like to be dry fired without snap caps.
    Correct ^^^

MGO Member
    The "rounds" (called crop circles by some) were done to remove the Guardia Civil markings, a condition of sale. Good info on the Star BM here:

http://www.hipowersandhandguns.com/C...Model%20BM.htm
    You have been infected by the Amish Virus. Since the Amish have neither electricity nor computers, you are on the honor system. Please format your hard drive. Thank you

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat12 View Post
    The "rounds" (called crop circles by some) were done to remove the Guardia Civil markings, a condition of sale. Good info on the Star BM here:

http://www.hipowersandhandguns.com/C...Model%20BM.htm
    also correct. But I was referring to the rounds that were milled at the back of the slide stop catch
    THIS:

Vs.

THIS: