Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Vet's group looking for place to shoot- Lansing Area

Hi guys, first post on the forum! I'm looking for some recommendations on a good place to shoot in the Lansing area; I have a group of 8 Vets from my program at MSU and we are looking to celebrate Veteran's Day with some shooting. So far my searching has only turned up some 100 yard DNR ranges in the area and wondered if anyone had some recommendations? I would love to get out to 300 yards. Thanks!

I am a Forum User
    For official ranges, in the lansing area, you could call Chief Okemos Sportsman's Club in Dimondale- they have a 200 yard range, and may be willing to permit you to shoot for Veteran's Day.

Eaton Rapids has Family Shooters Corral; they are open to the public and charge by the half hour/hour. I haven't been out there in years, but last time I was, it was fairly ran down.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Thanks!