Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MGO Board of Directors

HB 5250 of 2017 Require individual who is restrained by PPO to relinquish firearms

HB 5250 of 2017
    Civil procedure; personal protection orders; possession of firearms; require individual who is restrained to relinquish firearms. Amends secs. 2950 & 2950a of 1961 PA 236 (MCL 600.2950 & 600.2950a).
    Last Action: 11/28/2017 bill electronically reproduced 11/09/2017
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

and no word on what the cops can and can't do with your guns once you've "relinquished" them?
    Didn't we just have SCotUS say in Henderson v US that even felons have the right to sell or transfer their guns?
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    That just tosses due process out of the window. This supercedes a Constitutional right?

This TOOL rode in on her husbands coat tails to get elected in my district. He assured me when he first ran that he was a 2A supporter. He wasn't, she isn't. Typical trough slobs. No way to get rid of them either. Are there no conservatives in Taylor or Romulus that would run to make a difference ?
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    Considering how easy it is to get a PPO against someone, I find this to incredibly infringing.