Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    Sorry, I couldn't resist. I just learned the other day that I was peeling them like a human all this time.

Somehow it seemed topical.
    Grindstone?

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I just learned the other day that I was peeling them like a human all this time.

Somehow it seemed topical.
    LOL !
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imshootin View Post
    There you go. Better?
    Are you?
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Grindstone?
    Eric?

Eric?
    That is another way of putting it.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Ok...Here's a couple of things that I have picked up from taking carbine classes and through experience. When loading a mag into an AR on a closed bolt, it is often difficult if the mag is loaded to full capacity. So with .223, .300blk, 5.56 rounds I only load my 30rnd mags to 28. A small price to pay for easier, and more reliable mag swaps. I also always give the magazine a slight tug/pull to make sure that it actually seated properly.

Banned
    I also load 14 in my G19 reload for the same reason

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123