Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Double door safes

I'm looking at the sportsmans safe 72x60x30 double door safe, but it's starting price is 3k. Any one else out there have any recommendations for a more moderately priced double door safe around the same dimensions?

I'm located in Sterling heights in case that makes a difference at all.

I'm sure it will come up, but I prefer the double door over the same sized single door due to being able to organize and orchestrate my guns and gear slightly better.

Thanks all

- Rich

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I am of the mind that it is better to have 2 30" safes over 1 60" safe. That makes TWO safes that people must break into to get ALL of your stuff.

Twice the work for a thief.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    I am of the mind that it is better to have 2 30" safes over 1 60" safe. That makes TWO safes that people must break into to get ALL of your stuff.

I concur. Plus they can be separated if needed.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post

Much more advantageous as well to have two smaller safes of that size. This size can be easily moved by 2 adults with an appliance dolly, even up and down stairs. Doesn't require removal of any doors/trims/etc. (usually).

Any bigger, and you run into such issues and/or have to hire professionals.

I've outgrown my safe and will not be upgrading to larger but instead adding a twin to my existing 30".