Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Church warns: ‘This is not a gun-free zone — we are heavily armed’ and will use ‘deadly force’

Church sign warns: ‘This is not a gun-free zone — we are heavily armed’ and will use ‘deadly force’

By Dave Urbanski
    The Blaze
    November 17th. 2017

The sign that greets visitors of River at Tampa Bay Church warns anyone with plans to harm those inside: Members of the congregation are armed — and they will use "deadly force" if necessary. (Image source: Instagram)

The sign that greets visitors of River at Tampa Bay Church warns anyone with plans to harm those inside: Members of the congregation are armed — and they will use “deadly force” if necessary. The sign — which well-known charismatic senior pastor Rodney Howard-Browne noted is on every door at the Florida church — has been up for about a year, the Tampa Bay Times reported.

But it got greater attention when Browne posted an image of the sign on his Instagram page following the deadly Texas church shooting that took 26 lives.

“It is a deterrent,” associate pastor Allen Hawes told the paper. “Look at what is going on. In the past two months, look at what happened in Texas. Look at what happened in Las Vegas. Because we are a church that is on television, we are very involved in the community. We want people to know that this is a safe zone.”

Love it!!!!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

heaven yeah...
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeb32 View Post
    Love it!!!!
    MGO oughta make them up for Churches, with our logo and website on them, and offer them for free to willing churches.

Great "PR", and added awareness of MGO.

"Let he who has no sword sell his coat, and buy one."
    “The path of the warrior is difficult!
    We live to protect those who cannot protect themselves!
    Honor in serving!
    Honor in defending!
    Honor in dying for a just cause!”

MGO Member
    Unfortunately, I found out recently that my church is the opposite. In response to multiple inquiries from church members about carrying in church, our senior Pastor said that no one is permitted to carry a weapon in church, and if he finds out someone is they will be arrested and prosecuted to the greatest extent possible. Very disappointing.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by tkurban53 View Post
    Unfortunately, I found out recently that my church is the opposite. In response to multiple inquiries from church members about carrying in church, our senior Pastor said that no one is permitted to carry a weapon in church, and if he finds out someone is they will be arrested and prosecuted to the greatest extent possible. Very disappointing.
    I'd let him know that his ignorance is why you're not going to his church any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokepole View Post
    MGO oughta make them up for Churches, with our logo and website on them, and offer them for free to willing churches.

Great "PR", and added awareness of MGO.

"Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by tkurban53 View Post
    there are many other churches.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    there are many other churches.
    The search has begun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast