Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Thread: Allegan county

I am a Forum User

Allegan county

Looking to lease hunting land for myself, son and grandson. For years 2018 and beyond, have excellent lease history with references. Never had a hunting violation in my lifetime nor my son or grandson. I'm retired and my son is in law enforcement. Also looking for land to purchase . Thank you for your consideration, other counties in this area considered as well.

I can't post links yet! Forum User

Gobles

Quote Originally Posted by Twobe1 View Post
    Looking to lease hunting landfor myself, son and grandson. For years 2018 and beyond, have excellent lease history with references. Never had a hunting violation in my lifetime nor my son or grandson. I'm retired and my son is in law enforcement. Also looking for land to purchase . Thank you for your consideration, other counties in this area considered as well.
    I have 22 acres in gobles. there's 15 acres of Agriculture is owned alfalfa field that's mine and 7 acres of wood deer population is very heavy I've seen a 16. And a 14 point fighting with each other for 45 minutes properties nap and hunted in the last 8 years interested in a year lease up to 5 year lease and the property would be exclusive of yours and your grandsons for hunting found it up to 75 head of deer in the field that one time