Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I am a Forum User
    why do there seem to be so many bots or scammers showing up lately? the post above mine is easily the 6th or 7th I've seen today. brand new account, strange first post, and all from out of state with a few coming from NY.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    If your dog bites my kid, I'm gonna shoot it.
    If your kid bites my dog, I'm gonna shoot him.

Another troll waking a 3 year old thread.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by almightys View Post
    Your arguments silly. Defense vs abuse are two different things. If you can’t see that you should turn things over now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Silly? You are dead wrong. Leader has the holier-than-thou liberals pegged.

Quote Originally Posted by computeruser View Post
    There is a recognized correlation between animal abuse and domestic violence, which also tends to extend to other forms of human abuse outside of family/romantic relationships.

Ultimately, since we have failed to figure out how to keep defectives from harming living beings (animals/family/lovers/members of other religions or races or genders, etc.), this stuff is an end run to keep the tools of mass misbehavior out of the hands of these obvious defectives. I don't have a problem with it - it takes a special kind of stupid/evil/broken person to engage in animal abuse and neglect, and let's be totally honest here, that sort of defective cannot be trusted to be in possession of firearms. Or cars. Or the right to vote. Or the right to unsupervised time with their kids. And so forth.

I know, the dander will go up with this. Slippery slope, hunting, fishing, a prong collar on my dog, etc. But I'd offer, in response, a question: do you really believe it is safe or prudent to allow firearms access to people who have demonstrated their inability to get along with others and/or to treat other living beings with respect? Do you not think they have elected to forego some of their inalienable rights by failing to abide the most basic elements of the social contract and of being a decent human?
    Inalienable means CANNOT be taken away. Not even by the opinion from some who think other people don't deserve rights. And guess what? It always seems like a good idea when it comes to controlling what other people are allowed to do..... as long as it is those other people and not you. The trouble with that kind of thinking is there is always someone out there who thinks YOU (and me) are the other people who need to be controlled.

I think, yes my opinion, those who harm helpless animals should be strung up by their genitals.... and still have all their rights.

Edited to add:
    The first step in creating a group of people that can be harmed without legal or moral consequence is to put that group of people in a classification lesser than the good folks. And giving that group of people a derogatory name... like "defective" is how the supposed good folks separate, and elevate, themselves from those lowly less than human creatures the good folks consider don't deserve rights.

It isn't the taking away of rights that is the slippery slope... the slippery slope is believing that there are human beings who are lesser, lower, and undeserving of rights that the supposed superior good folks do. Once that perspective is instilled in people no one is safe since there is always someone putting others into a lesser, lower, and undeserving group.
    Last edited by Bikenut; 12-18-2020 at 12:09 PM.
    I'm glad I'm old and won't have to live very long under the tyranny that has begun.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntmanmike View Post
    why do there seem to be so many bots or scammers showing up lately? the post above mine is easily the 6th or 7th I've seen today. brand new account, strange first post, and all from out of state with a few coming from NY.
    Because MGO does not require some type of authentication of a new "account".

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff s View Post
    Because MGO does not require some type of authentication of a new "account".
    there seems to be a sudden influx over the last couple of days and I'm wondering what changed or prompted this burst.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234