Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trijicon says "We have just recently hit the 89000 in house for production however we have about 10000 that are currently in stock and/or shipping currently.", so I'm guessing not many people have seen the new ones yet.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by pjeski View Post
    Trijicon says "We have just recently hit the 89000 in house for production however we have about 10000 that are currently in stock and/or shipping currently.", so I'm guessing not many people have seen the new ones yet.
    My brother in law bought a MRO from botach.com for $359 with mount that was serialzed in the 94k Range. He received it early last week
    Last edited by slapstick; 12-07-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slapstick View Post
    My brother in law bought a MRO from botach.com for $359 with mount that was serialzed in the 94k Range. He received it early last week
    Excellent. I wish mine had been. Anyway, the above was from an email I just received from Trijicon this morning.

MRO sales are everywhere now and for less than the Aimpoint PRO including a superior mount. OP should look at Botach and Primary Arms.

Video
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCD9U2AmgyE figure test

There is another video in dot placement that’s good as well

FWIW I still have reservations about using Botach I just make sure I use a CC with great CS.
    Last edited by no im not squinting; 12-08-2017 at 03:18 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by no im not squinting View Post
    MRO sales are everywhere now and for less than the Aimpoint PRO including a superior mount. OP should look at Botach and Primary Arms.

Video
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCD9U2AmgyE figure test

There is another video in dot placement that’s good as well

FWIW I still have reservations about using Botach I just make sure I use a CC with great CS.
    Botach is sketchy for sure. It took my brother in-law three weeks to receive it as they were out of stock but still taking orders. But the MRO he received was a newer production run with the supposed enhancements. I was able to handle it and an Aimpoint Pro. From what I observed the Pro seems to be a more refined product. The MRO is nice but something about the PRO made me like it more. Haven't shot with either so that could be a different story.

Optics are always subjective we all have different eyes. Going back and forthe between my Aimpoint and the MRO I find the MRO glass and dot crisper. The one thing the MRO will always be more than the PRO or Micro is ugly. But functionally I find it superior, specially after I moved it’s location closer to the back up.

Glad you BIL got it-I ordered from them before and spoke to a person to make sure the item was in stock. I got lied to. And it took a few calls and emails to get a refund.

MGO Member
    I like my Aimpoint Pro. It's bigger but it has stayed dialed in for 4 years and I just changed the battery because It's been 4 years. It's always on and ready to go. I'll keep it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12