Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vansic26 View Post
    Really don't understand your hate for and obsession to bash Huron Valley, unless maybe you have a personal grip with the owner/management. It is a store there is no need for you to ever step foot in their doors if you dislike their business model or pricing. Sounds like other people are enjoying the place and it is offering them something they have been looking for and that is great.

I haven't been there and their membership seems way too costly for me but if suits enough people maybe they found a niche that hadn't been filled There are exclusive and expensive golf clubs, restaurants, night clubs, and a host of other businesses that cater to people who spend more to get a little something extra out of the experience.
    My hate for them? I am just communicating what I see. I have never been there or plan to attend there.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    My hate for them? I am just communicating what I see. I have never been there or plan to attend there.
    The other thread was full of negative opinions from people who never stepped foot in the place. This thread was started by someone who actually went. It’s the greatest gun place I have stepped foot into. I hope word spreads and this place becomes a Michigan travel destination. You could spend an entire day here. It’s like Disney land for gun lovers.
    Membership starts at $39 per month or $13 for one-time trip to shoot. I guess I don’t see that as such a big deal for a state-of-the-art shooting facility.

"The rifle is a weapon. Let there be no mistake about that. It is a tool of power, and thus dependent completely upon the moral stature of its user. It is equally useful in securing meat for the table, destroying group enemies on the battlefield, and resisting tyranny. In fact, it is the only means of resisting tyranny, since a citizenry armed with rifles simply cannot be tyrannized."
    Jeff Cooper

I am a Forum User
    As far as I know, that 39 bucks a month is comparable to other indoor shooting ranges. I am a member at MSU Demmer and it is $39.00/month although it is rimfire only but you could shoot from 10 am to 8 pm, 6 days a week, all month long.

Regards,
    crankster

MGO Member
    I have shot there a couple of times, great range, very neat controls for your target. You can program it for distance in feet, yards, and I believe meters. You can make the target edge, face, you also have three levels of increasing difficulty of random target movement...the target will go out so far, stop for a bit, edge, run out farther, stop again, randomly spin, stop, etc., your target can be lit with red and blue strobe lights to simulate patrol car flashers, can also have flashers above you as if you were standing at the car.

All this for $17 an hour, even for non members.

../
    Last edited by NinjaMamaSeeta; 05-27-2020 at 09:30 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Another 16 dollars well spent. Went up with a friend when he got off work at 3.

Took my .45 a .22 slide and my saiga 12. He brought his new M&P .40 he got as a police trade in for 200 bucks!!

Plowed through 50 .22lr or so then slapped the .45 slide back on with the ported and compensated barrel.

Had a riot running the advanced pistol program.

Then patterned my saiga 12 at 30 feet kept a nice tight pattern with RIO 9 pellet 00 buck high brass.

Sent it down to 75 feet couldn't keep them together really. Grabed a box of Winchester those patterned nice at 75 feet.

Through 5 slugs at 75. 3 in 1 ragged hole the other 2 just barely off. Scope is still on woohoo.

Then I did a 10rd mag dump at 30ft with 00 buck. Kept it nice and center that monster brake works fantastic. You can see how well the air system works too.

Then after the other shooters left I asked if We could shoot in thr dark the RO said sure get mags loaded. So I fired 4 slugs to see muzzle flash not much even with that 6inch muzzle brake.

Then a few rounds of .45 static.

Then I did the pistol advance charge. Target goes to 40 feet then it charges you and the strobe simulates a muzzle flash.

Had an absolute riot once again. The program and the ability to shoot in the dark make shooting indoors fun for me!!

Forgot how much fun the saiga 12 is!!!

https://youtu.be/j18iX6J35vI

https://youtu.be/AOm9fyOrDcQ

https://youtu.be/RHzEoNH3pOE

https://youtu.be/2aiMMBvCdl4

I forgot to ask for my discount for giving good reviews on MGO maybe next time.

Pic of top left is 30ft slow fire 10rd 00 buck.

Whole target middle area was the 10rd 00 buck dump.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Isn't posting it on one thread enough? Then you wonder why people think you're a shill for them.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Isn't posting it on one thread enough? Then you wonder why people think you're a shill for them.
    Well I'm not sure if everyone reads both. Some might just be in for the positive one.

Some Might just be in the negative "this place is over priced and I've never gone there but base its a scam on the most expensive membership" thread.

I like to cover all bases

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzi01 View Post
    What you see? You haven't even been there!

I am a Forum User
    I have decided to only push this thread as it is a positive thread .

Went today took my brother hes 42 and has MS had my M31 Suomi 9mm my AR10 and a friends PSA AR 9MM he wanted me to sight in.

Went to the 50 yard range put the old 1-8 power scope on the AR9. Set it at 30 yards started making adjustments went to 50 made a few more but she's a tac driver.

My brother because of his MS could not focus through a scope but he did have a riot with the M31 Suomi .

Got 20% off for buying range time at the restaurant broke out of my norm and got the ellmer fud sandwich was very good as always.

Great time again this is definitely my new home range well worth the extra little bit of a drive.

**also posting pics from earlier in the week when I just ran my M31 Suomi .

Video at 30 yards after sight in
    https://youtu.be/o62YjsKdLiw

** the small rifle target was shot mostly at.50 dialing it in**

Green target was 20 rds at 30 yards from the video

The paper plate Suomi was from when I ran a few programs with it in the 25 yard.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast