Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by pscipio03 View Post
    They are setting the price at $1,000 or higher to make sure the pistols are bought by 'collectors' who would 'never use them to rob a liquor store'. The best grade weapons will be sent to auction. So, what you're left with is the bottom of the barrel pistols that will not have matching serial numbers and will be Ike Turner'd to death.
    In other words, they are pricing them too high for most people to buy them. The ones that do have the money for it would be paying 3x what they are worth.
    I hope this blows up in CMP's face. I have lost all respect for that organization.
    CMP Reports Demand for M1911s Outstrips Supply by More than Double
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Have any have been used to rob a liquor store

Just out of curiosity, where does one find non matching government issued 1911s for $300-350?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlxlvr View Post
    Just out of curiosity, where does one find non matching government issued 1911s for $300-350?
    Sarco?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456