Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

New trigger for Ruger American rifle

I had a de-cock situation while deer hunting with my new 450 Bushmaster. The safety blade within the trigger was gritty feeling. I believe that is what caused the de-cock. I depressed the safety blade just enough to be able to pull the trigger. Instead of a boom, all I heard was click. I have replicateded that action a few time since with an unloaded chamber. Timney seems to be the only company that makes a replacement trigger for the Ruger American centerfire and rimfire rifles. I put one on my rifle last night. I had a good rifle before the new trigger and now I have a great rifle. The Timney trigger is a smooth 3-1/4 lbs with no creep or over travel. If anyone is having trouble or just don't care for the Huntsman trigger, this is the trigger you have been looking for. The only issue that I have is what to do with the Huntsman trigger.

Banned
    Good sinker for surf fishing in Lake Michigan

MGO Member
    I have Timneys on about 4 rifles, AR was just installed last month. First is my 03A4.. I likle em, some dont?? such is life.

I am a Forum User
    Now that I have let the cat out of the bag about the trigger. Is anyone interested in it? You can have it for free if you pay the shipping. Just send me a PM.