Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

large ring 98 german mauser

I have a 98 Mauser with 8mm chambering, no matching serial numbers. Going to post for sale. What is a fair price
    to sell it for?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DL520 View Post
    I have a 98 Mauser with 8mm chambering, no matching serial numbers. Going to post for sale. What is a fair price
    to sell it for?
    fair condition - $75-125
    Good condition - $100-200
    excellent condition - 150 - 250

MGO Member
    Correct range is from $50 to $1200 Not enough information even for a wild guess.
    You have been infected by the Amish Virus. Since the Amish have neither electricity nor computers, you are on the honor system. Please format your hard drive. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DL520 View Post
    to sell it for?
    http://forums.gunboards.com/

Scroll to the proper forum - Markings, date, etc all have bearing on value.

About 10 yrs ago I sold a 1938 large ring w/ Luftwaffe markings and perfect bore that had a new bolt installed by a US Army armorer in just after WWII and have regretted it since. Would have made a great .338 Winchester.

PS - http://forums.gunboards.com/forumdis...8-Mauser-Forum

I am a Forum User
    Is there someone that I could send some pics to? I do not know what the markings mean