Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

MGO Board of Directors

HB 5369 of 2017 Require License or Background Check for Purchase of Firearms

HB 5369 of 2017
    Weapons; firearms; license or background check for purchase of firearms; require. Amends secs. 2, 2a, 2b, 12 & 14a of 1927 PA 372 (MCL 28.422 et seq.).
    Last Action: 12/28/2017 bill electronically reproduced 12/13/2017
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

So if this passes would this mean that out of staters pretty much wouldn't be able to bring a rifle in to Michigan to hunt, unless they also possessed a CPL from their home state? Kind of like they can't possess a pistol in Michigan. I bet the DNR will just love the fact that they stand to lose a ton of money from out of state hunting licenses.