Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Welcome to the forum!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Just to let you know. Most traditionalist have an opinion that there is a proper place for a "nipple". And it ain't on a MANS' gun!
    Yeah, it's the older version of the 1911 vs Glock.

I'm more like Switzerland. If it goes BOOM there is something I can like about it.

Welcome Frisco. Good to have you in the forum. Only been to Arizona once and really liked it. Tucson to Grand Canyon and back to Sedona. We were headed to the Grand Canyon and it had snowed, being early January. One stretch of the road there must have been 20 small snowmen made up along the road. Kind of funny to me but maybe they don't see snow much so they made the best of it???

I am a Forum User
    Hi and welcome, Oro Valley outside Tucson and Rochester Hills. Just here in MI now for the holidays, heading back the 27th. Last month was in Prescott again, great place! Also saw None But the Brave prior to visit, take care.

I am a Forum User
    From Roseville...

MGO Member
    Welcome from St.Clair!

I run

I am a Forum User
    So I must be the only one that has no idea what a "dreaded truck slammer" is??

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by markopolo50 View Post
    Welcome Frisco. Good to have you in the forum. Only been to Arizona once and really liked it. Tucson to Grand Canyon and back to Sedona. We were headed to the Grand Canyon and it had snowed, being early January. One stretch of the road there must have been 20 small snowmen made up along the road. Kind of funny to me but maybe they don't see snow much so they made the best of it???
    Okay...the deal with the snowmen is from the folks in southern Arizona where snow is more rare than an honest politician. So, when they get north of the Mogollon Rim where we have snow in our beloved mountains, they stop and make snowmen, miniature snowmen, and generally turn into immediate kids again. So, the roadside snowpeople are a staple in AZ.

If you are ever in Tucson of Phoenix and see a pickup with a bed full of snow and a snowman in it...you know the driver and all his friends are drunk and have been up north skiing.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DP425 View Post
    So I must be the only one that has no idea what a "dreaded truck slammer" is??
    My grandfather used to call everyone in MI from somewhere else in the summer "trunk slammers", like we in AZ call winter invaders, er ah, I mean visitors "snowbirds".

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco_AZMI View Post
    Okay...the deal with the snowmen is from the folks in southern Arizona where snow is more rare than an honest politician. So, when they get north of the Mogollon Rim where we have snow in our beloved mountains, they stop and make snowmen, miniature snowmen, and generally turn into immediate kids again. So, the roadside snowpeople are a staple in AZ.

If you are ever in Tucson of Phoenix and see a pickup with a bed full of snow and a snowman in it...you know the driver and all his friends are drunk and have been up north skiing.
    Yes they were miniature snowmen for sure. I kind of thought the rarity of the snow was the reason. Good fun for them!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast