Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana Use

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    Be sure you mention that it is because you want to be able to smoke pot while carrying a gun.
    Exactly. Just like alcohol is legal because people wan't to carry while drinking/drunk.

Banned Forum User
    Can someone here tell me how does it work at all? As I know, the pot is legal in our town. And I'm about to buy an Ideal Conceal gun for self-protection. Will I have some problems with it? I've read some replies in this thread and I don't understand. Ok, if I smoke pot, I don't carry a gun. I got it. But if the cops come into my house and see that I have indoor grow tent, trimmer, seeds and joints which are actually ready to use, will I be in a big trouble? How to prove that I don't smoke weed and carry a gun at the same time if my ****** neighbor will lie about me to the cops? I want this Ideal Conceal gun badly, but I have a lot of concerns.
    Last edited by kirikmasleniczki; 05-22-2020 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kirikmasleniczki View Post
    Can someone here tell me how does it work at all? As I know, the pot is legal in our town. And I'm about to buy an Ideal Conceal gun for self-protection. Will I have some problems with it? I've read some replies in this thread and I don't understand. Ok, if I smoke pot, I don't carry a gun. I got it. But if the cops come into my house and see that I have indoor grow tent, trimmer, seeds and joints which are actually ready to use, will I be in a big trouble? How to prove that I don't smoke weed and carry a gun at the same time if my ****** neighbor will lie about me to the cops? I want this Ideal Conceal gun badly, but I have a lot of concerns.
    This is kind of a necropost at this point and no one on this forum will advise on ways to "skirt" the existing laws if you are a marijuana user....(not judging, I don't care either way, just stating the facts).

That aside, on a federal level, it is illegal for a marijuana user to buy or possess a firearm. Period. That law preempts any sort of law the state has regarding marijuana legalization for medical or recreational use. To answer your hypothetical situation: I am not a police officer but I would imagine if one were to enter your home, find reasonable evidence of marijuana possession and a firearm, you would likely be in some trouble.

I think people need to learn to make their own good decisions. Charge it the same as if they had a firearm and drunk.

I am a Forum User
    The way I see it is people bring alcohol into work, go home get hammered, beat their wife, turns into domestic violence, but it's illegal to come home from work smoke a joint go back the next day sober, weekend comes go shoot some guns sober, even tho weed is classified as a drug with no known medical benefits and high likelihood of addiction and abuse, which is worse on the scheduling than coke, ketamine, Adderall (I know it helps a lot of people but is still very abused by teens), and codeine, if weed and shrooms/lsd were legal I'd bet a phat stack of cash other drug abuses would go down. The whole 'gateway drug' is a bunch of nonsense made by the US govt to criminalize Mexican and black culture

I am a Forum User
    yes. daily. I give up no rights, nor am I obligated to incriminate myself

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Bingo9991 View Post
    The way I see it is people bring alcohol into work, go home get hammered, beat their wife, turns into domestic violence, but it's illegal to come home from work smoke a joint go back the next day sober, weekend comes go shoot some guns sober, even tho weed is classified as a drug with no known medical benefits and high likelihood of addiction and abuse, which is worse on the scheduling than coke, ketamine, Adderall (I know it helps a lot of people but is still very abused by teens), and codeine, if weed and shrooms/lsd were legal I'd bet a phat stack of cash other drug abuses would go down. The whole 'gateway drug' is a bunch of nonsense made by the US govt to criminalize Mexican and black culture
    Didn't you watch refer madness?
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Hunter Biden will be the new Drug Czar and it will be okay soon...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingo9991 View Post
    Bringing alcohol into work is a workplace violation that will get you fired by most employers.
    Beating your wife is against the law.
    Coming home from work and smoking a joint is NOT illegal.

As such, I have absolutely ZERO idea what the parallel is that you're trying to draw between those actions.

The whole 'gateway drug' is a bunch of nonsense made by the US govt to criminalize Mexican and black culture
    While it might not be a gateway drug for some, it most certainly IS a gateway drug.

And stop with the race baiting.

Simple solution. Don't get an mj card.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast