Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana Use

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by matt11 View Post
    so back in March I invested in a "Pot" company, As of yesterday that stock is up 437% since I purchased.
    Wish I would have gotten in on that!

For me cigarettes' were the worst drug ever.
    Ain't that the truth. I've been free of them for 21 years and someone can be smoking 3 cars away and I can smell it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharly View Post
    As far as I know, smoking weed is legal.
    In Michigan and many other states, it's legal at the state level. However, relative to firearms, you can't be party to a federal transaction (e.g., purchasing from an FFL) if you use marijuana without committing a felony when you complete the ATF Form 4473 (5300.9).

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharly View Post
    As far as I know, smoking weed is legal.
    Unless you mean some "weed" other than Marijuana, it's hard to believe you've been living under a rock and don't know that it's been against Federal law since long before you were born.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by steve77 View Post
    Let’s skip the analogies. I doubt anyone would find one that you would accept. Just stop letting the government control our choices. Let us keep our liberty. I don’t want to be told what to eat, drink or smoke. I don’t want to be told what to do , what to say or be bullied by my neighbor. You can’t be responsible for me, and I refuse to be responsible for you. The government should only intervene if I violate your rights. They should never intervene before I violate another person’s rights. Stop holding law abiding citizens hostage because their neighbors might make bad choices.
    BRAVO!!!

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by dave7120 View Post
    Wish I would have gotten in on that!
    I wish I bought $250K rather than 25K.
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    I wish I bought $250K rather than 25K.
    I bought a bunch of Ford stock just a few months back for $5.98 per share. It closed at $9.24 today. Wish I had bought a lot more than I did.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    I bought a bunch of Ford stock just a few months back for $5.98 per share. It closed at $9.24 today. Wish I had bought a lot more than I did.
    My son was a little upset with me, I told him not to buy it. I worked and retired from Ford, lost money 2 times on Ford stock. Was told not to invest where you get a pension from.
    Like and follow MGO on FaceBook
    https://www.facebook.com/migunowners.org

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member
    Gm got me once but it was a big hit on my savings. I lost it when they did the false bankruptcy.
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    When my stepfather (Ford retiree) died in 1997 my mother gave me 99 shares of the older stock -- it was over $33 per share then. I guess I should be happy they didn't go bankrupt with the others, but I still don't understand how GM can get back up there and not Ford.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast