Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana Use

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by UpNorthWOLF View Post
    When my stepfather (Ford retiree) died in 1997 my mother gave me 99 shares of the older stock -- it was over $33 per share then. I guess I should be happy they didn't go bankrupt with the others, but I still don't understand how GM can get back up there and not Ford.
    Share prices do not determine share value, as there are more factors than just that. There's much more that goes into the value of a share of stock. Market cap and P/E ratio are significant.

I am a Forum User
    The worst part about this, republicans are so stupid that they will continue to give away the farm and get hammered at the polls because they refuse to admit that the war on drugs is lost..

Clinging to this issue like some jack wagon intent on invading Vietnam and avenging their uncles buddy..

All democrats have to do is throw some meaningless language on a ballot during election time and tens of thousands of otherwise disinterested voters show up, vote democrat and support pot..

If republicans ever want a win, again..

Legalize it, and take its power away from democrats..

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by nrich1979 View Post
    The worst part about this, republicans are so stupid that they will continue to give away the farm and get hammered at the polls because they refuse to admit that the war on drugs is lost..

Clinging to this issue like some jack wagon intent on invading Vietnam and avenging their uncles buddy..

All democrats have to do is throw some meaningless language on a ballot during election time and tens of thousands of otherwise disinterested voters show up, vote democrat and support pot..

This would be a great step in the right direction for republicans!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntmanmike View Post
    This would be a great step in the right direction for republicans!
    Right.....

Legalize ALL drugs & criminalize alcohol.

That will solve all our problems except for Orange man bad.
    Got to do something about HIM.

MGO Member

The problem was a lot like so many "wars" the US waged, to much talk and too little action.
    We were way to soft on the drug dealers. When it comes to the harder stuff, Heroin, coke, meth, exct, the death penalty SHOULD have been imposed on the larger dealers and tougher jail time on the street level dealers.
    Most people around here know the story of White Boy Rick, I have never thought he was treat to tough and he should have been executed.
    Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.

Interestingly, the same Republicans that stymied efforts to legalize marijuana and take it off of the ballot are the same ones that stymied our reforms in Michigan firearm laws. A lot of them term limited out and don't have to deal with the current mess that they created.
    Just me

Instructor: Basic Pistol, PPIH, PPOH, Hunter Safety
    NRA Life Member
    President of the Chippewa County Shooting Association

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by luckless View Post
    Interestingly, the same Republicans that stymied efforts to legalize marijuana and take it off of the ballot are the same ones that stymied our reforms in Michigan firearm laws. A lot of them term limited out and don't have to deal with the current mess that they created.
    I get it..

But all the democrats have to do is introduce some sort of ballot issue that has either the words “gay marriage,” or “marijuana,” on it and tens of thousands of people will show up to vote and they will vote democrat..

I get it..

But all the democrats have to do is introduce some sort of ballot issue that has either the words “gay marriage,” or “marijuana,” on it and tens of thousands of people will show up to vote and they will vote democrat..
    Maybe the Republicans could offer up something interesting to get the rest of us to the polls. Instead of working for their base they just sit around and complain that the Democrats are working for theirs.
    Just me

Instructor: Basic Pistol, PPIH, PPOH, Hunter Safety
    NRA Life Member
    President of the Chippewa County Shooting Association

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by luckless View Post
    Maybe the Republicans could offer up something interesting to get the rest of us to the polls. Instead of working for their base they just sit around and complain that the Democrats are working for theirs.
    They're just playin' "good-cop"-Bad-cop". Neither party has your best interests being considered [one big team]. Just eroding your rights and this country away, to benefit themselves. When they don't get stupid-rich, start living under the laws and standards they make, and don't talk-down to the actual rulers of this country.....
    Oh, and I quit using recreational drugs and drinking, many years ago.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mmissile View Post
    They're just playin' "good-cop"-Bad-cop". Neither party has your best interests being considered [one big team]. Just eroding your rights and this country away, to benefit themselves. When they don't get stupid-rich, start living under the laws and standards they make, and don't talk-down to the actual rulers of this country.....
    Oh, and I quit using recreational drugs and drinking, many years ago.
    Exactly. I've seen people post a few months ago that they wish the Democrats had disintegrated. They thought that there'd be a whole lot of pro-gun legislation passed. Nope. The GOP only acts like they're pro-gun because the Dems keep them honest. I wonder how many Republicans are actually gun owners and personally believe in the 2A, and don't just agree because it's a party platform?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast