Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaneyD View Post
    Since 64% of the people voted for it in 2016, I say let them live with it.
    I usually say the same thing, but come on, bullets, I say hell no. That is ridiculous. It gives ideas to other states. Absolutely not. I say sue NRA, I say sue!
    You can see by my post count I do not really say much, but I say bullets through dealers is ridiculous!

I am a Forum User
    Looks like a perfect place for new Black Market items to show up untaxed & uncontrolled. I guess Ca. figures it is better that bootleggers & the underground community make a profit than normal taxable businesses.

But I guess I understand it being Ca. & all, make marijuana legal but ammo unobtainable (what could go wrong here?).

I suppose the Ca. law makers don't understand that the more difficult they make it to legally buy ammo the farther a lawbreaker will go to steal it, even if that involves armed robbery, or home invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot77 View Post
    ... the farther a lawbreaker will go to steal it, even if that involves armed robbery, or home invasion.
    I doubt that. People will just drive out of state, buy ammo, then drive back. It's not like the cops are going to pull over every car coming out of Nevada or Utah to check what's in the trunks.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot77 View Post
    I suppose the Ca. law makers don't understand that the more difficult they make it to legally buy ammo the farther a lawbreaker will go to steal it, even if that involves armed robbery, or home invasion.
    I doubt that. People will just drive out of state, buy ammo, then drive back. It's not like the cops are going to pull over every car coming out of Nevada or Utah to check what's in the trunks.
    I think that slingshot has it right. The cops won't be pulling people over, they will be looking for evidence that the ammo came from out-of-state like the cops here look for cigarettes without the tax stamp on the package. More than just a few packages, and they charge and let you fight it in court.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12