Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am a Forum User

Outdoorama 2018 -Up Dated with maps / layout

Outdoorama 2018 it's that time Again! March 1 ~ 4 at The Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, Michigan.

Map of where to enter & park and dock #9 location, yeah, I know the file shows 2918 but that is on ShowSpan!

Showspan Parking Map-2918.pdf

Layout for finding the MGO booth -it's really easy to find!

MGO booth location ODR 2018.pdf

For those that may not be familiar with this event, a link for more information https://www.showspan.com/OUT/

I am going to keep this thread a lot simpler this year - a number of people are using that Tap-A-Talk thing so hopefully this will make it easier to read and follow.

Again it is a call for volunteers - for the veterans of working MGO events, you know what is up - and I do have those of you that have contacted me on the list for the show.

For those that have not worked an event, it is nothing like the forum, I would like to encourage you to come on out and experience what we do in connecting with the public.

I would in particular hope that many of the new recent members will take the opportunity to participate in a real life MGO event.

No experience necessary! you will be working along side members that are veterans of this event and many other MGO events.

Volunteers will earn shift credits for this event!!

This is a great opportunity for forum users to earn a 1yr. full membership by working a min. 4 hr. shift.

For existing MGO members working a shift or more will give you options how to use your shift credits - including entry into the Volunteer Gun Of year drawing.

---Congratulations to dpeanut, Dorothy C in winning the 2018 Gun of the Year, a H&K VP9

The 2019 GOY has not been decided yet-the drawing will be held in December at the Holiday fun shoot.

To keep it simple I will not try to answer questions here in the OP in advance- If anyone has questions please send me a pm and I will take care of you.

You will have a fun time working the booth and checking out the show - along with the Cottage and Lakefront living show going on at the same time.

If you would like to volunteer post here in this thread or pm me - let me know what shift # you would like to work.

More details to follow soon, However for now here is the schedule to look over, if you would like to volunteer send me a pm with the shift /s you would like to work.

Any questions from new or veteran volunteers about this year's event, Please send me a pm.

Set-up Day February 28 10am
    Shift #

1-
    10am~2pm Looking good

2-2pm~6pm should be ok

ShowDates

Thursday March 1 1pm~9pm
    Shift #

3 -12noon ~4:30 - Ok, we will get by

4- 4:30 ~ 9pm - Same here

Friday March 2 -11am ~ 9:30
    Shift #

5 -10:30~2:30 - Doing ok here

6 - 2pm~6pm - We will get by

7 -5:30~9:30 - Well no takers for a all female staffing for this time block, so we could use some help here

Saturday March 3 10am ~ 9pm ALL SHIFT"S NEED HELP

8– 9:30 ~1:30

9-1:30 pm ~ 4::30pm

10-4:30 pm ~9pm

Sunday March 4 – 10am ~5pm Again running real thin here, need pack up help in particular
    Shift #

11 - 9:30~1:30 - Could use more

12– 2pm~5:00 + pack up -time open ended
    We need help for this long shift
    Last edited by SeeTee; 02-23-2018 at 03:08 PM.