Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    I'm going to TRY to come by and will help if I can but I can't commit to any specific time slot right now.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

If my car wasn't undrivable I'd work it.
    “The path of the warrior is difficult!
    We live to protect those who cannot protect themselves!
    Honor in serving!
    Honor in defending!
    Honor in dying for a just cause!”

I am a Forum User
    Sounds like somebody needs to get a room

Kaeto - I know you would be there if you could -but hey you were there for the "Big one" We all should have received a campaign star for that weekend!

We have a good crew in place, I think we will be fine, would I have liked more to step up sooner, sure, there are a lot of you out there that have skill set's of knowledge and speaking that would be an asset to have in the booth,
    However I do understand, having to put those skills into a pay check, still some skilled people will be sitting home.

You know I have to say that I have been a MGO member for almost 9 years, in all the event's I have been to & I can't count them all, I have easily met more MGO & forum members then most anybody here.

Not once once did I ever see or hear of an altercation between people attending, because the blow hard keyboard commando's on this forum, never leave the chair by the computer.

The vast number that use this forum never experience that because they never show up, they must think that a event in real life is, I hate to use this term, but I will, is just like the Wild Wild West of this forum.

I have heard the comment after a event "Hey I didn't think I liked that person, but you know their all right" that ONLY comes from showing up at real life event & talking to people, sadly so many of you never show up to find out and I am not just talking about "working" an event, I am talking just showing up to have fun, like the annual picnic.

Volunteers Thank you & See you all soon! now I am to off to get ready for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeTee View Post
    Sounds like somebody needs to get a room

Kaeto - I know you would be there if you could -but hey you were there for the "Big one" We all should have received a campaign star for that weekend!

We have a good crew in place, I think we will be fine, would I have liked more to step up sooner, sure, there are a lot of you out there that have skill set's of knowledge and speaking that would be an asset to have in the booth,
    However I do understand, having to put those skills into a pay check, still some skilled people will be sitting home.

You know I have to say that I have been a MGO member for almost 9 years, in all the event's I have been to & I can't count them all, I have easily met more MGO & forum members then most anybody here.

Not once once did I ever see or hear of an altercation between people attending, because the blow hard keyboard commando's on this forum, never leave the chair by the computer.

The vast number that use this forum never experience that because they never show up, they must think that a event in real life is, I hate to use this term, but I will, is just like the Wild Wild West of this forum.

I have heard the comment after a event "Hey I didn't think I liked that person, but you know their all right" that ONLY comes from showing up at real life event & talking to people, sadly so many of you never show up to find out and I am not just talking about "working" an event, I am talking just showing up to have fun, like the annual picnic.

Volunteers Thank you & See you all soon! now I am to off to get ready for tomorrow.

Keyboard Commando...Cute Carl

Name:  101st.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  26.5 KB

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

out of curiosity... if anybody happens to be a reloader...
    would it be worth having the components of a "hunting" round (e.g. 30-06 because it's oooold hunting and still almost magnum size) to compare to brass/bullet from an "assault weapon?"
    If people think that 5.56 is a high powered murder calber, but hunting rounds are weak, would it be worth showing them just how badly they've been lied to?

I don't have any 30-06. And I wouldn't mind trying to pull apart a live 5.56, but i'd prefer not putting my fingers at risk if I could avoid it.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    out of curiosity... if anybody happens to be a reloader...
    would it be worth having the components of a "hunting" round (e.g. 30-06 because it's oooold hunting and still almost magnum size) to compare to brass/bullet from an "assault weapon?"
    If people think that 5.56 is a high powered murder calber, but hunting rounds are weak, would it be worth showing them just how badly they've been lied to?

I don't have any 30-06. And I wouldn't mind trying to pull apart a live 5.56, but i'd prefer not putting my fingers at risk if I could avoid it.
    We do have a small display of cartridges that We have in the booth, I don't know if we have any hunting rounds or just pistol cartridges, I do like your idea of the comparison though.
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb32 View Post
    We do have a small display of cartridges that We have in the booth, I don't know if we have any hunting rounds or just pistol cartridges, I do like your idea of the comparison though.
    Yes we do have hunting cartridges. We do point out the difference in between the 5.56 and larger, more powerful cartridges.
    Guns only have two enemies, Rust and Politicians
    Member of: MGO, NRA, SCA, PHEASANTS FOREVER
    Hunters Safety Instructor

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Man View Post
    Yes we do have hunting cartridges. We do point out the difference in between the 5.56 and larger, more powerful cartridges.
    well then let me salute you folks for coming up with a fantastic idea...
    I'm still wondering about getting an AR trigger jig so people can see that it's not a full-auto trigger. You guys got one of those already? I can't find one that i could get in time.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Man View Post
    Thanks Mike!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

I am a Forum User
    Not to nit pick but, I think the brass pan flute has 7 or 8 rifle cases, hunting cal. included some "that were designed for war" 30-06, 8mm, the display range from the tiny 5.45 RUSSIAN to .300 Win mag.

Yep BTDT after Sandy Hook -educate the people, If I can I'll do pistol .380 to .500 S&W & some Bullets too.

Also we will have a very special "AR" like you have never seen before it will be of Biblical, Torah, Koran proportion, but you will have to be there to see it, I won't post pictures till after the show.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast