Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    Keyboard Commando...Cute Carl

Attachment 64929
    I love that patch, where can I get some? really

11,149 Vs 2,065 & I have 4 months your senior on the board I am Vastly out posted

Quote Originally Posted by SeeTee View Post
    Not to nit pick but, I think the brass pan flute has 7 or 8 rifle cases, hunting cal. included some "that were designed for war" 30-06, 8mm, the display range from the tiny 5.45 RUSSIAN to .300 Win mag.
    The ones that I am sure are there are: 5.45, 5.56, 30-30 7.62x39, 30-06, 308 and 300 win mag.

There might be more, but I am sure those are there. I have had several conversations with people at Woods'n'Waters while holding that.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeTee View Post
    I love that patch, where can I get some? really

11,149 Vs 2,065 & I have 4 months your senior on the board I am Vastly out posted
    Mondo Vastly! https://uedata.amazon.com/Chairborne.../dp/B00LLO8NN0 (currently out of stock)

Last edited by Ruger; 02-27-2018 at 04:20 PM.

If I recall, this will be a gun-free event? No open or concealed carry?

Looking forward to being there on Friday.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Waverly View Post
    If I recall, this will be a gun-free event? No open or concealed carry?

Looking forward to being there on Friday.
    Correct.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    I'm scheduled for Saturday Morning and all day Sunday, if that enhances or detracts from anyones idea of showing up....

Not I.
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Just wanted to give a Big Thank You to the Following Members for Their help today in setting up the Booth for the show this weekend.

It's Members such as you that make MGO Work!!

Norton

Magnum Man

Mini Mag ( not so Mini anymore!!)

Mwo74

Trident1526

Bruce N.

SeeTee

I don't think I forgot anyone.......Thanks Again, Gentlemen!!

<Mike>
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    I'm scheduled for Saturday Morning and all day Sunday, if that enhances or detracts from anyones idea of showing up....
    Dang it! I will be there 2-9 on Friday. I will stop by and say hi on Sunday when I'm there with the family.

Hey all, can someone help me out, please?

I promised SeeTee I'd work today and tomorrow. I had surgery yesterday; things didn't go quite as planned; I had to cancel on him today. I am slated to help with slot 7 Friday night (5:30pm to 9:30pm). Surgery has left me temporarily unable to speak above a whisper (Mrs. RG is enjoying this!) and I have difficulty swallowing, breathing, or turning my head. I can't lift or carry anything, and I'm not supposed to drive for a few weeks.

I WILL be there to cover my slot if no one is able to fill in for me, so it's not an emergency, but if anyone would be willing to cover I'd be sincerely appreciative. I'd be willing to buy you lunch or dinner another time as a 'Thank you!'
    Thanks!
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast