Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    Hey all, can someone help me out, please?

I promised SeeTee I'd work today and tomorrow. I had surgery yesterday; things didn't go quite as planned; I had to cancel on him today. I am slated to help with slot 7 Friday night (5:30pm to 9:30pm). Surgery has left me temporarily unable to speak above a whisper (Mrs. RG is enjoying this!) and I have difficulty swallowing, breathing, or turning my head. I can't lift or carry anything, and I'm not supposed to drive for a few weeks.

I WILL be there to cover my slot if no one is able to fill in for me, so it's not an emergency, but if anyone would be willing to cover I'd be sincerely appreciative. I'd be willing to buy you lunch or dinner another time as a 'Thank you!'
    Thanks!
    Who else is working that shift….?
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I'm scheduled until 6 pm, but I can stay a bit later.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Who else is working that shift….?
    I will be there from 2-9 today.

MGO LIFE Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeTee View Post
    Gene pm sent,
    I will get everybody that has volunteered contacted by the end of the week along with a layout map will be posted for those that have not worked this event before.

For the veterans, we are in the same place as the last few years, come in dock #9 check in as last year, walk slightly around the bleachers and we are straight ahead in front of you!

In the mean time any questions just send a pm.

Thank you to all that have volunteered for this event.
    For people who don’t do well with inspecific directions to specific but until observed are quantum uncertainties, locations using landmarks never seen before, the map has booth numbers, which one is ours? I didn’t see another post identifying the booth by number.

Actually, the map does have our booth number. We are number 5523. Use the door for Dock 9, and walk straight ahead - you can't miss it

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    For people who don’t do well with inspecific directions to specific but until observed are quantum uncertainties, locations using landmarks never seen before, the map has booth numbers, which one is ours? I didn’t see another post identifying the booth by number.
    follow the arrows? & I have to deal with you all day tomorrow! don't over think this, just follow the simple steps, we have not had to send a S&R crew to find anybody yet, tomorrow maybe a first!

I am a Forum User
    My sincere Thanks to all the volunteers working this show for the last 3 days, they have made the event not only possible but fun, many have jumped up and come in unexpectedly to aid in getting show on the road, especially the Thursday crew that braved the weather to show up & finish up the set-up.

Special thanks to the T-shirt wranglers!

However all have really worked hard to to pull together and make the show work really well!

Thursday Crew,

mwo74
    CooCoowheats
    cocowheats
    Magnum Man
    DrScaryGuy
    TallBear

Friday Crew

Turkban53
    Mr. Waverly
    TallBear
    Globalsmack - Jon really thanks you for the enlightenment about the roll marks on his SBR lower, he will never look upon it the same after that!
    Jonnyc76
    And Special unexpected Guest appearance by Shyster! We still managed to find him some coffee to keep him going. -Jim I will have an urn full for for the 2A march!

Nice mix of veterans and new volunteers.

And now off to day 4, and dealing with Viking all day, he makes you wonder how his ancient kin found their way anywhere!

MGO LIFE Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeTee View Post
    follow the arrows? & I have to deal with you all day tomorrow! don't over think this, just follow the simple steps, we have not had to send a S&R crew to find anybody yet, tomorrow maybe a first!
    I’ve learned the trick to typing like SeeTee, booth number was all I was looking for, I am a coordinate kind of person if you could give me the booth location in MGRS I’d find it

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

there was coffee available?
    On thursday I didn't make it home before my withdrawal kicked in.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    I’ve learned the trick to typing like SeeTee, booth number was all I was looking for, I am a coordinate kind of person if you could give me the booth location in MGRS I’d find it
    It has been discovered through several research studies that as a general rule, men and women give and understanding direction differently. I also have observed, and had to deal with this on a regular basis when I did a stint of driving a tow truck.

Men general think of things like this as a coordinate system, and use literal direction and distance for giving instructions to get somewhere, kind of like vector and range.
    "Go EAST on 3rd street for six blocks, then turn SOUTH (right) onto the highway and take that 5 miles to Next Street, turn WEST (right again), it is a couple of hundred yards down on the Left (south).

Women in general think of things in terms of landmarks.
    "Go down that road until you see the gas station and then turn right just after that. Take that road until you see the field that usually has the black cows in it, and then turn right at the second road after that, and you will be there.

Give me a street name and an address number, I will look on a map and find the best way there and the location (I already know where I am). In this case, a floor schematic, a booth number, and an entry point.

ETA:

OOPs, I just looked at the floor schematic! SHAME on you Viking, you didn't look either! The booth number is right THERE!
    Last edited by Roundballer; 03-03-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast