Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

toys-tools-guns-rules-childrens-book-gun-safety

Name:  Guns Toys-Tools-Guns-Rules.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  37.8 KB

KANSAS CITY, MO – -(Ammoland.com)-Author Julie Golob is a prominent voice for sharing safe, responsible gun ownership throughout the firearms industry and beyond. Golob is a decorated multi-time world and national champion, an Army veteran, and a mother of two, and her newest book, Toys, Tools, Guns & Rules: A Children’s Book About Gun Safety, encourages families to begin having conversations about firearms with children at a young age.
    https://www.ammoland.com/2018/01/toy...#axzz53bUV4cTN

MGO Member
    This should raise the ire of the left. Responsibility for you is the job of the left government, not something YOU teach your child.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Has anyone seen this book? Is it any different than any other gun safety program?
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.

MGO Member Forum User
    Thanks for the post tt, worth looking into! My 4 year old was delivered to me as I was cleaning a few of my firearms a couple weeks ago. Stressing safety, of course (because I don't want her to be afraid of guns in the home,) we briefly went over what I had out & she already asked me to take her shooting! Maybe a little early lol.

It would be nice to have resources like these to help our little ones understand the basics, thanks again for the info.