Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

New SIG P365 single stack 9mm

Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

Looks like they’re directly competing with the Glock 43, but it holds 4-6 more rounds

Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

I am a Forum User
    Did they really say "game changing"? Where does it say it's a single stack? It can't be with those dimensions...you know, the whole physics thing.

I guess it’s more of an offset stack like the Shield. Has the capacity of a G26 in a thinner-than-G43 frame, and is only 0.05” taller. Seriously impressive.

I am a Forum User
    Wow. Except Cohen...ugh. if only they'd fire Cohen.

MGO Member
    Looks interesting, wonder what the street price will end up being?
    I was wondering if they would make something that small with the removable fire control module like the P320, but that probably does not make sense for thickness, nor demand.

Definitely, something to consider, as soon as all the gun youtubers test drop them to make sure they are safe.

I like this a lot, will be getting one of these to try out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    The magazine is double stack, looking like a Shield mag on steroids. It's thick at the bottom and tapers to single stack up top. Unless SIG figured out how to cheat physics, they got a 10rnd double stack mag in a (smaller than) G43 sized pistol by making both the grip/frame and magazine walls really thin. I'm looking forward to seeing how this thing performs and holds up with use.

MSRP is $600 so it'll probably sell for around $500.

I'm more excited because this is a purpose-built striker fired pistol from SIG. If this design works out I hope we see other sizes in the same system. I like the P320 well enough but it was rigged up from a budget hammer fired gun and is accordingly chunkier, taller, and less ergonomic than it could be. I'd love to see a full/mid size offering designed to be striker fired from the ground up.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefefs View Post
    The magazine is double stack, looking like a Shield mag on steroids. It's thick at the bottom and tapers to single stack up top. Unless SIG figured out how to cheat physics, they got a 10rnd double stack mag in a (smaller than) G43 sized pistol by making both the grip/frame and magazine walls really thin. I'm looking forward to seeing how this thing performs and holds up with use.

MSRP is $600 so it'll probably sell for around $500.

I'm more excited because this is a purpose-built striker fired pistol from SIG. If this design works out I hope we see other sizes in the same system. I like the P320 well enough but it was rigged up from a budget hammer fired gun and is accordingly chunkier, taller, and less ergonomic than it could be. I'd love to see a full/mid size offering designed to be striker fired from the ground up.
    Ugh. I was afraid they'd overprice it. GD it Sig. Wake up. Price it like the G43, Shield, and XD-S. Then it'll sell. $55 for the 12rd mag $49 for the 10...
    Last edited by dwcopple; 01-08-2018 at 04:04 PM.

I am a Forum User
    I am not a Sig fanboy, but when I need a new carry gun, I will give this a hard look. The capacity is what is really selling me on it.

Reminds me of my old Beretta PX4 sub compact, but without being nearly as fat.....and striker fired of course.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast