Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Shot one today, what an awesome gun! With the 12rd extended magazine installed, it was still smaller, shorter then a G43 with an 8rd magazine. I emptied a mag into a 1" hole, about 1" higher then the aiming point at 7 yards, not bad first time touching this gun!!
    Active airport shooter

Quote Originally Posted by JDG View Post
    Shot one today, what an awesome gun! With the 12rd extended magazine installed, it was still smaller, shorter then a G43 with an 8rd magazine. I emptied a mag into a 1" hole, about 1" higher then the aiming point at 7 yards, not bad first time touching this gun!!
    It’s s great little gun. I shoot it just as well as my G43. 250 rounds thru it with 0 issues so far, including JHP.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    It’s s great little gun. I shoot it just as well as my G43. 250 rounds thru it with 0 issues so far, including JHP.
    The more I hear about the new P365s the more I want one.

I am a Forum User
    I am supposed to pick one up this week. Looking forward to it.

so is this sig the lightest 9mm this size, lightest 9mm over 10 rds that I could fit three fingers on the grip ?

I am a Forum User
    Two wish list items after taking one for a test drive.

1) Include a 12 round mag - The grip would be a lot more comfortable and I think I would have shot it a bit better. With the 10 round mag, the bottom of the mag was digging into my hand.
    2) Extended mag release - There's a lot going on in a pretty small space. An extended mag release would definitely make it easier to operate, especially for anyone with larger hands.

Other than that, its a really nice shooting gun. Great size, great weight and good trigger. Its really hard to not like it. I've been trying to decide between a G26 and a G43, now with this in the mix, I'm really not sure which way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    so is this sig the lightest 9mm this size, lightest 9mm over 10 rds that I could fit three fingers on the grip ?
    With the 12 rounder or 10 round extended plate you easily could (at least I can), the flush 10 rounder, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by cmr19xx View Post
    Two wish list items after taking one for a test drive.

1) Include a 12 round mag - The grip would be a lot more comfortable and I think I would have shot it a bit better. With the 10 round mag, the bottom of the mag was digging into my hand.
    2) Extended mag release - There's a lot going on in a pretty small space. An extended mag release would definitely make it easier to operate, especially for anyone with larger hands.

Other than that, its a really nice shooting gun. Great size, great weight and good trigger. Its really hard to not like it. I've been trying to decide between a G26 and a G43, now with this in the mix, I'm really not sure which way to go.
    I do wish Sig provided a 10 with 2 optional base plates and a 12 round magazine instead of a flush and an extended 10 that it comes with. I can see why they did it from a marketing perspective since it's such a unique magazine design that they're going for $60+ online. Still though, kind of sucks. An extended mag release would help as well, I do find it kind of difficult to actuate the mag release in such a small space without shifting my hand into an awkward position. To be fair, the G43 gives me the same problem but has been around long enough that there are a plethora of after market parts now.

Just picked mine up today! Had a 12 rd mag waiting for me at home, too.

Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyME View Post
    Just picked mine up today! Had a 12 rd mag waiting for me at home, too.
    Enjoy!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    I do wish Sig provided a 10 with 2 optional base plates and a 12 round magazine instead of a flush and an extended 10 that it comes with. I can see why they did it from a marketing perspective since it's such a unique magazine design that they're going for $60+ online. Still though, kind of sucks. An extended mag release would help as well, I do find it kind of difficult to actuate the mag release in such a small space without shifting my hand into an awkward position. To be fair, the G43 gives me the same problem but has been around long enough that there are a plethora of after market parts now.
    $60 for a current production pistol mag is just crazy IMO, not that it would stop me from purchasing this pistol or a few of the 12 round magazines. On the mag release, I agree on the G43. I don't have any problem with the G26. I'm really torn on which way I want to go at this point, but as of right now, I think its between the G26 and P365 - Capacity wins.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast