Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Freedom-Starved Iranians Wish They Had a Second Amendment

Freedom-Starved Iranians Wish They Had a Second Amendment

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    January 2nd. 2017

As we watch freedom-starved Iranians stand against an extremist regime bent on retaining power, it is a safe bet that Iran’s rank and file would benefit from a Second Amendment. The power structure in Iran right now is such that the right to keep and bear arms is not guaranteed by law. Additionally, only certain types of guns are allowable for private ownership, and those guns only go to people with special permission to own them.

According to The University of Sydney’s GunPolicy.org, “possession of rifles and shotguns is regulated by law” and “private possession of handguns (pistols and revolvers) is permitted with official permission.”
    Who do you suppose gets “official permission” to possess pistols and revolvers?

Dear Iran, Get your freedom the old fashion way like we did.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    Dear Iran, Get your freedom the old fashion way like we did.
    They did that already , 1979. They chose this 39 years ago.

I am a Forum User
    Start to finish, the revolution in Iran took three months. Dumbass college students who were radicalized under the marxist-islamist rhetoric of Khomeni and the other mullahs gave them a base of young, impressionable fools to carry out the violence necessary to achieve success by force of arms. Students radicalized in universities all over the world by left wing professors who considered Khomeni and his ilk to be "oppressed, peaceful, holy men" aided and abetted the overthrow of the Shah and the installation of the Iranian Islamic Theocracy. Anyone see any similarities in the colleges here nowadays?

MGO Member
    I'm glad we have the 2nd. I wish it was fully enforced.
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington