Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    what are the chances there is a vendor at the BR show today selling the Beretta 92S Italian police trades anywhere remotely close to the $299 they are available for online?
    Zero. The BR show is the same vendors as Novi, and I can tell you that the 3-4 92S's I've seen at the Novi/Birch run shows in the last year or two were all well over $400. A few over $500, and one guy saying they were "Extremely rare and valuable" had his listed for ONLY $679. If I ever see one close to the normal $300 price in person, I'm buying them all.
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    Zero. The BR show is the same vendors as Novi, and I can tell you that the 3-4 92S's I've seen at the Novi/Birch run shows in the last year or two were all well over $400. A few over $500, and one guy saying they were "Extremely rare and valuable" had his listed for ONLY $679. If I ever see one close to the normal $300 price in person, I'm buying them all.
    Thanks. I figured I'd be wasting my time, so I won a no reserve Penny auction for $250 on GunBroker

I am a Forum User
    Might go to the Bay City show today with a sign on my back advertising my Gen4 G17 for sale...we'll see. Probably a waste of $5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12