Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: CMP Wait Time

CMP Wait Time

Anyone have experience with this recently? Thinking of picking up one of their service grade Garands. I've never ordered from the CMP previously and while I meet the requirements now, I'm not sure what typical wait time is before you actually receive your rifle in the mail: few weeks? a month? few months?

Quote Originally Posted by castrotikon View Post
    Anyone have experience with this recently? Thinking of picking up one of their service grade Garands. I've never ordered from the CMP previously and while I meet the requirements now, I'm not sure what typical wait time is before you actually receive your rifle in the mail: few weeks? a month? few months?
    The CMP Website and forum feedback both line up at 2 - 4 weeks for mail delivery. This link will take you to an answer for any questions you may have - direct from the source. http://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/

Call them and see what their supply on the rack might be. Drive down and get one. Worth the trip. Only 2 hrs away.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    Call them and see what their supply on the rack might be. Drive down and get one. Worth the trip. Only 2 hrs away.
    Actually not a bad idea, might do that this weekend. They're only about an hour 45 away from me. I'll give them a call on Thursday and see what their inventory is like.

I am a Forum User
    Make sure you call or check the North Store forum on the CMP website to see if they got a shipment. As of The 11th they didn’t have much on the racks but the same C’s and D’s they’ve had forever.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlucas0311 View Post
    Make sure you call or check the North Store forum on the CMP website to see if they got a shipment. As of The 11th they didn’t have much on the racks but the same C’s and D’s they’ve had forever.
    Yeah, I was just looking for a standard Service Grade Garand. My plan is to give them a call tomorrow morning and see what they have before making the trip out there. If nothing, I'll just mail in my paperwork with a note asking for a good shooter with a please and thank you.

Welp, called this morning, inventory is still bone dry. Guess I'll be submitting my paperwork.

MGO Member
    I ordered a case of ammo back in Dec. I had the product in less than a month from order date.
    Shipped via Fedex on a Thurs and I had it delivered on Saturday.

My ammo needed a adult sig--Im sure your rifle will also. Maybe that would alter your plans. Ask em to ship so as to arrive when you are home.

Welp, called this morning, inventory is still bone dry. Guess I'll be submitting my paperwork.
    Well crap.