Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Washington AG Pushes ‘High Capacity’ Mag Ban, Permits to Possess ‘Assault Weapons’

Washington AG Pushes ‘High Capacity’ Mag Ban, Permits to Possess ‘Assault Weapons’

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    January 16th. 2018

Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferguson (D) is pushing a ban on “high capacity” magazines and a permit requirement for “assault weapon” possession.

SeattlePI reports that Ferguson is also seeking a 10-day waiting period for permitted “assault weapon” purchasers and enhanced background checks to acquire the rifles.

Gun control proponents seek to justify their gun control campaigns by pointing to high-profile crimes in which AR-15s or AK-47s were used. Yet ironically, a close examination of one of the most heinous attacks–that one on Orlando Pulse–reveals that the gunman complied with the very gun controls being pushed in Washington state

I am a Forum User
    Whenever I read something like this, it always makes me want to go buy another Magpul D-60.

The Libbies will ignore this part.

And why should we be expected to overlook the danger those civilians faced by being trapped, unarmed, in a gun-free zone to begin with? After all, it was the gun-free zone that gave Adam Lanza over nine minutes without armed resistance as he plied his heinous trade on December 14, 2012.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.