Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bgreed View Post
    Again a great reason to do away with CPL altogether and go to constitutional carry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
    And that's not happening, so what now?

Virtue signaling isn't keeping anyone from having their lives ruined. Anyone on here is free to give out a number so we can direct the calls MOC gets and people can tell them how we should be constitutional carry (while not trying to change things within the realistic parameters we are forced into).

I'm sure the virtue signaling will make them feel better in light of figuring out how to tell their child that daddy is going away for a while and how they and mom are moving into a new but smaller home.

We had to tell a disabled vet that and it wasn't easy. We also had to tell him that his full scholarship to medical school will be rescinded. Some reps felt bad, others couldn't empathize because a black guy in Detroit is so far removed from Mayberry 1954.

Should we be "constitutional carry", of course, but people calling themselves the state aren't interested in it for the time being.
    Last edited by Jared1981; 01-31-2018 at 01:29 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared1981 View Post
    And that's not happening, so what now?

Virtue signaling isn't keeping anyone from having their lives ruined. Anyone on here is free to give out a number so we can direct the calls MOC gets and people can tell them how we should be constitutional carry (while not trying to change things within the realistic parameters we are forced into).

I'm sure the virtue signaling will make them feel better in light of figuring out how to tell their child that daddy is going away for a while and how they and mom are moving into a new but smaller home.
    How about citizens get off their dead butts and get together and demand it rather than asking gee would you.

Just a by the by any law created that infringes is null and void from It's inception. It would be all about educated jurors and jury nullification.

How about citizens get off their dead butts and get together and demand it rather than asking gee would you.
    Many have, and it hasn't happened yet, so now what?

Just a by the by any law created that infringes is null and void from It's inception. It would be all about educated jurors and jury nullification.

Tell that to everyone in prison for gun possession.

I am a Forum User
    Pretty obvious you don't get it. No one has demanded constitutional carry only asked.

As far as a conviction for carrying that is because of an uneducated jury that has not been informed about their authority to nullify.

I am a Forum User
    Pretty obvious you don't get it. No one has demanded constitutional carry only asked.

As far as a conviction for carrying that is because of an uneducated jury that has not been informed about their authority to nullify.

I would think it's more that most are taught from as soon as they can go to school that guns are bad & they just don't see a reason YOU should be carrying one.

I agree, but that doesn’t change the reality of what is going on here today. Many judges will throw lawyers in contempt for mentioning jury nullification, that’s a reality. Many juries consist of anti-gun marxists, who can care less about your rights, that’s a reality as well.

We aren’t getting permitless carry this year. The governor said no.

So unless people want to virtue signal or overthrow the government to get our rights back, some of us are doing what we can within the parameters of reality.

I am a Forum User
    Again it is a matter of actual loud vocal and actions taken by those that desire a return of their rights that will make a difference.

Judges that behave in that manner should be demanded to be removed. Not just as shucks did you see what he did.

Active action beyond petitions is what it will take. If it requires that a government be removed then so be it. Habe you ever actually read that part in the Unanimous Declaration? More commonly known as the Declaration of Independence. Past time to get out of the comfort zone.

Wow, Just Wow!
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Again it is a matter of actual loud vocal and actions taken by those that desire a return of their rights that will make a difference.

Judges that behave in that manner should be demanded to be removed. Not just as shucks did you see what he did.

Active action beyond petitions is what it will take. If it requires that a government be removed then so be it. Habe you ever actually read that part in the Unanimous Declaration? More commonly known as the Declaration of Independence. Past time to get out of the comfort zone.

More avoidance. It's funny that people who talk like this never actually get around to the insurrection themselves. They can't even get off their butts to talk to reps, help write bills, or help draft legal briefs for court challenges.

Nope, the majority just sit on their butts, do nothing but talk tough and criticize any efforts.

The proof is that no one who talks tough carries concealed without a CPL (or other exemption), after all, the constitution is on their side and they can arrest the cop on the side of the road for violating their rights, yet no one ever seems to get around to doing that. Shouldn't be hard, right? Just tell the jury about jury nullification and everything will be ok.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared1981 View Post
    More avoidance. It's funny that people who talk like this never actually get around to the insurrection themselves. They can't even get off their butts to talk to reps, help write bills, or help draft legal briefs for court challenges.

Nope, the majority just sit on their butts, do nothing but talk tough and criticize any efforts.

The proof is that no one who talks tough carries concealed without a CPL (or other exemption), after all, the constitution is on their side and they can arrest the cop on the side of the road for violating their rights, yet no one ever seems to get around to doing that. Shouldn't be hard, right? Just tell the jury about jury nullification and everything will be ok.
    I don't ask permission to exercise my rights and my reps know me nearly on a first name basis. In this case there is no Bill that needs to be written since everything already has been written on the subject.

And you do is denigrate anybody who might have a voice beyond your comfort zone. The founders would be ashamed.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast