Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bgreed View Post
    I don't ask permission to exercise my rights and my reps know me nearly on a first name basis. In this case there is no Bill that needs to be written since everything already has been written on the subject.

And you do is denigrate anybody who might have a voice beyond your comfort zone. The founders would be ashamed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
    So you carry concealed without a CPL (or other exemption)?

Don’t be coy, answer the question please.

I am a Forum User
    I don't ask permission to exercise my rights and my reps know me nearly on a first name basis. In this case there is no Bill that needs to be written since everything already has been written on the subject.

And you do is denigrate anybody who might have a voice beyond your comfort zone. The founders would be ashamed.

Really? When stopped by the popo in this state, they may adhere to your argument as to why you're in possession of a loaded pistol accessible to you in a vehicle.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared1981 View Post
    So you carry concealed without a CPL (or other exemption)?

Don’t be coy, answer the question please.
    Huh, he's all quiet now.

Name:  LlbpGHq.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  40.9 KB

I am a Forum User

You must be in Lansing a lot talking about firearm rights. You probably have bumped into Jared1981 there and don't even know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallbear View Post
    You must be in Lansing a lot talking about firearm rights. You probably have bumped into Jared1981 there and don't even know it.
    Bgreed may be on to something. I OC’ed in Times Square last night and when the NYPD did a felony stop on me last night, I had them pull up the 2nd and 14th Amendments to the Constitution. They apologized, bought me dinner, and told the NYPD licensing division that they dont need to issue gun licenses anymore because no one needs them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared1981 View Post
    Bgreed may be on to something. I OC’ed in Times Square last night and when the NYPD did a felony stop on me last night, I had them pull up the 2nd and 14th Amendments to the Constitution. They apologized, bought me dinner, and told the NYPD licensing division that they dont need to issue gun licenses anymore because no one needs them.

Do you still need me to grab up Shyster and come get you out?
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb32 View Post

Do you still need me to grab up Shyster and come get you out?
    LOL. Jim doesn’t need to get me. The NYPD bought me a 1st class ticket to come home since they felt bad about the unconstitutional felony stop.

Hoo Boy! Jared1981 has gone delusional! Time to put him in the Canvas Dinner Jacket with the clasps on the back and the extra long sleeves.
    “The path of the warrior is difficult!
    We live to protect those who cannot protect themselves!
    Honor in serving!
    Honor in defending!
    Honor in dying for a just cause!”

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeto View Post
    Hoo Boy! Jared1981 has gone delusional! Time to put him in the Canvas Dinner Jacket with the clasps on the back and the extra long sleeves.
    That is not the word I would have used, put I wouldn't have used purple either.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeto View Post
    Not delusional, I've gone constitutional, start the revolution, bgreed is leading the way.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast