Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My son is red-green color blind or "deficient" as the doctors put it. We have a bunch of teenage kid type socks and knit hats and gloves that all look similar especially if you can't see that some are pink or have pink stripes or words on them. To him the pink is just white or off white. More than once we've had to ask if he knew the hat/gloves/socks he was wearing was pink as he's headed out the door to school. With that in mind I feed as a safety issue it's a bad idea. As much as I want my daughters to hunt I don't believe the ability to wear a pink v/s orange hat and coat should be a deciding factor in hunting. And if it is they're not doing it for the right reason.

I am a Forum User
    FYI, WI went pink for hunting in the last year or so. I don’t care either way on the issue. If there is to be a safety infraction I think it will be something other than if it’s pink or blaze orange clothing.

WI is a little different with the blaze requirements, one needs more, but only when a firearm deer season is open. One doesn’t need any if say grouse hunting without the firearm deer season open, most wear some anyway. Just relating what a neighbor does.

MGO Member
    The law is FN stupid.

It allows the hunter to wear pink in addition to the hunter orange.

As it stands right now you can wear your carhartts without their permission.

The only reasonable law that needs to be added is; You must be wearing rainbow towie socks to shoot a buck.

How many of these 'pink' outfits actually make it out in the woods anyway?
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

Quote Originally Posted by costanza View Post
    How many of these 'pink' outfits actually make it out in the woods anyway?
    I haven't run across any yet. And we sponsor several youth hunts where a large percentage of the participants are girls.
    Guns only have two enemies, Rust and Politicians
    Member of: MGO, NRA, SCA, PHEASANTS FOREVER
    Hunters Safety Instructor

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta Demoni View Post
    Again, cannot believe lawmakers think it's okay to spend our tax dollars debating these things. The guy who brought this up and any other lawmaker supporting continued vetting of this topic should be immediately removed from office. The topics these jackasses in Lansing and Washington squander time and our money on is a ********** outrage.
    Here's another one I enjoyed reading today. Dafuc?
    Senate Bill 752: Don’t penalize welfare beneficiary for getting married

Introduced by Sen. Wayne Schmidt (R) on January 17, 2018 To exclude for purposes of determining benefit eligibility the income of an individual who marries someone who is collecting certain means-tested social welfare benefits. In other words, a welfare beneficiary could keep getting benefits even though the new spouse's income would increase their household income enough to make them ineligible. The exemption would last for 18 months. Official Text and Analysis.
    View Senate Bill 752

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12