Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Comedian Robbed at Gunpoint Shifts Views on Firearms, Wants Concealed Carry Permit

I guess some things just aren't funny after all.
    Comedian Robbed at Gunpoint Shifts Views on Firearms, Wants Concealed Carry Permit

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    January 20th. 2018

Comedian Tim Young was robbed at gunpoint in Washington, DC,on January 17 and he emerged from the incident determined to get a concealed carry permit so he does not have to feel such defenselessness again. Young was robbed on M Street around 7:45 p.m. The suspects made off with his cell phone.

WUSA9 reports that Young grew up in Baltimore, Maryland, and, until being robbed in D.C., never saw the need to get a gun, much less carry one. He indicated that “he’s been in some bad places in his life and nothing happened to him [in those places] … [so] he assumed things would continue to go that way.”

I am a Forum User
    I don't get the punch line.

I am a Forum User
    Nothing bad ever happened so I figured nothing bad ever will. Must've been a nice bubble to live in.

I am a Forum User
    I have never needed a seat belt before. That's why I don't wear one today.

Want to bet he still doesn't believe people living/working in that "bad place" should have their own gun?
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Want to bet he still doesn't believe people living/working in that "bad place" should have their own gun?
    You hit the nail on the head .... only "special" people should be allowed. The folks that live there don't need protections. Sigh.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    from the article...
    “I think a lot of those people who are opposed to having a conceal carry permit and being able to own a weapon have never had one pointed directly at them when they have nothing on them.”
    so he probably figured it out pretty quick. the question is if he is really going to think it through and apply it in a broader sense, i.e. who to vote for.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    so he probably figured it out pretty quick. the question is if he is really going to think it through and apply it in a broader sense, i.e. who to vote for.
    For the most part, no. But something to think about, while he may continue to support liberal politicians he can now say don't take my gun away.

I am a Forum User