Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Need options for LH savage scope mount

So this is for a Savage 110 Left handed 3006 bolt gun. Looks like the receiver is rounded.

I am looking to mount a 3x9 but it seems a "long action". Not sure what to get for the LH

Thanks

Banned
    Pic Rail, some are ambi.

I am a Forum User
    DNZ Game Reaper LA will be perfect.

https://www.amazon.com/Game-Reaper-S.../dp/B001F0GT68

I am a Forum User
    Two piece Weaver bases work well and are identical regardless of whether the action is long or short, left or right handed. The front Weaver base for the Savage 110 is unchanged since the first Savage 110's were shipped in 1959. The rear bases are either 'flat' or 'rounded'. The 'rounded' rear bases are for the Accu-Trigger models only.

You usually need an extended (forward) rear ring to get proper eye relief with most scopes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 10x25mm View Post
    Two piece Weaver bases work well and are identical regardless of whether the action is long or short, left or right handed. The front Weaver base for the Savage 110 is unchanged since the first Savage 110's were shipped in 1959. The rear bases are either 'flat' or 'rounded'. The 'rounded' rear bases are for the Accu-Trigger models only.

You usually need an extended (forward) rear ring to get proper eye relief with most scopes.
    No there are not
    I have a round base pre accu trigger LA

I am a Forum User
    Thanks to all. I went with an EGW long “round” rail. Love it so far. Going to try and sight it in next weekend.

I wish pictures were easier to post on here. Thanks again