Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HK45

HK45

How do you tell which version it is? I traded for one that was for sale in the classifieds and when I tried selling it I found out the v1 is only worth $650 brand new(I’ve got more than that invested).

I am a Forum User
    where did you find out that it is $650 brand new?? I think you got the number really way off on a new one..

I am a Forum User
    [QUOTE=LivinTheDream;3002180]How do you tell which version it is? I traded for one that was for sale in the classifieds and when I tried selling it I found out the v1 is only worth $650 brand new(I’ve got more than that invested).

If you are referring to Bud;s price, by the time you pay the non member price, and with CC, and add FFL fee, it is close to $750

I am a Forum User
    very interesting..

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    HK announced a major price drop after January 1st. A lot of people selling in our classifieds apparently didn't get the memo.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shyster View Post
    HK announced a major price drop after January 1st. A lot of people selling in our classifieds apparently didn't get the memo.
    There must be a lot of missing memos from the looks of it in the classifieds.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

I’m still waiting to hear how I tell which version it is....

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinTheDream View Post
    I’m still waiting to hear how I tell which version it is....
    https://hk-usa.com/hk-models/hk45/

It is a V1 SA/DA with left side decocker. By far the most common model.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I used Google.

Name:  9m60s8pbdk7hgccs4dmn.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  16.2 KB

Dice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast