Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member Forum User

MAB Model A info/value?

I came to own this pocket pistol from a relative's estate along with several other firearms, some of which I'm asking about here. I've done some research on this .25 caliber French import and I'm interested if there's a market for something like this, if so what kind of value I might be able to expect, out of curiosity.

The pics are of a Manufacture d'armes de Bayonne (MAB) model A. From my studies I seem to have a Type II, 3rd variant but I have no idea of manufacture date. The grips are not cracked, as is a common issue, and I have put a box of rounds through and have verified that it operates just fine. I would say this gun is in "good" to "very good" condition, 95%ish. It's a neat Baby Browning copy and the MAB company has an interesting history to it. Other than that it just sits in the safe, I imagine it would probably be better off in the hands of someone more appreciative, as I enjoy shooting my firearms frequently. Any additional info would be much appreciated.

Lets see if I attach the pics correctly...
    Attached Images Attached Images