Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by tlagnhoj View Post
    Nope... Tired of stupid. I'm sweeping up and leaving you to burn the clubhouse down if that's what you want. But I'll have no part of this.

By your legal theory AA and Clio are properly decided because the law DOES NOT preempt public schools. You can't have it both ways!!!

Your advice is DANGEROUSLY WRONG.
    Bye

I am a Forum User
    Well, the amount of effort put forth here is commendable. I appreciate the undeleted comments and hereby acknowledge that this has spun out of control. I must agree that the deletion of all prior comments in any thread, by any MGO user is a poor way to help further the knowledge for the next person who really needs this information, right or wrong. Luckily most of the deleted content was quoted and hopefully enough remains to help someone else understand the differences expressed within...

Now to quote NYPD vernacular, I hereby end this discussion, "FORTHWITH"!

Quote Originally Posted by tyler79durdan View Post
    Well, the amount of effort put forth here is commendable. I appreciate the undeleted comments and hereby acknowledge that this has spun out of control. I must agree that the deletion of all prior comments in any thread, by any MGO user is a poor way to help further the knowledge for the next person who really needs this information, right or wrong. Luckily most of the deleted content was quoted and hopefully enough remains to help someone else understand the differences expressed within...

Now to quote NYPD vernacular, I hereby end this discussion, "FORTHWITH"!
    All you missed was a “gunsmith” freaking out at the recommendation that one doesn’t commit felony perjury. So he just erased the evidence.

PS, only mods can end a discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared1981 View Post
    PS, only mods can end a discussion.
    Again, WRONG!

The OP can also end it by locking the thread.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    Again, WRONG!

The OP can also end it by locking the thread.
    Good to know pops.

I am a Forum User
    All I know is that when I built my M70, the FFL transferred the receiver as "type: receiver" and "Barrel Length: n/a"

Shortly thereafter, I got a call from MSP, saying they couldn't input it without a barrel length. I told him that it was a receiver and didn't have a barrel when transferred. He said he needed a length. I said, well you're going to get a second one as I complete the rifle and that one will have 16". He said "great, I'll put 16". I also asked him how to fill that second one out and guess what he told me to do? Put myself as buyer and seller.

Now this was back in 2012 for a "MI pistol" so maybe things have changed. But no one has brought charges on me for perjury. If they do, maybe I'll argue entrapment as an agent of the state told me to do it. I'll also tell them to find the guy, as he committed perjury by putting 16" down, when at the time it had no barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyChryst View Post

Now this was back in 2012 for a "MI pistol" so maybe things have changed. But no one has brought charges on me for perjury. If they do, maybe I'll argue entrapment as an agent of the state told me to do it. I'll also tell them to find the guy, as he committed perjury by putting 16" down, when at the time it had no barrel.
    No one's been changed with a Federal Gun Free Schools Act violation as a stand alone charge either.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234