Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Look around more, there's tons of places sell medium and low end safes, Lowe's,hd, tractor supply Menards, bass pro, Cabela's, online, your local lock smith.

Find some safes you like, then look up their distributors.

Then there are local gun shops, Jay's, Williams, Michigan etc etc sell them, and can order from tons of manufactuere. Do not fret they only have 4 in the store. Custom order it.
    gander had a 34 gun fire safe with digital pad for $600 the other week. I wanted it.
    My current safe is a little smaller than i need.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    I have a F&S 20 gun safe and no problems or complaints in 3-4 years. As for quality most of the safes you buy at any box store are made to keep kids and common thieves out of your guns or valuables. Watch You Tube videos and you will see most safes can be defeated by crowbars or a grinder with a cutting wheel. Unless you spend several thousand dollars and get a true heavy duty safe. For just keeping things safe and out of wrong hands it will do what you need. I got this one at Dunhams for just over $300 on a Sun-Mon sale. Good luck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123