Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I went into F&S one time. If all their prices are as high as their handgun prices, I don't know how they sell anything . I stay clear of companies that cave to the anti-gun crowd like they do.

MGO Member Forum User
    Bass Pro has some decent sales on safes, i bought 2 of their smaller 12 gun safes to put in different closets around the house. Kind of long term storage safes for guns I don't use that much.

MGO Member
    Since they are dick's affiliated, it doesn't matter what their prices are. If they have a deal on something I'd try to get someone else to price match it.
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

I am a Forum User
    I got the 16 gun Field and stream safe at Dick's a few months ago and I'm very happy with it. It was on sale for $400, I got a Dick's credit card which brought it down to $360, then I used a coupon I had for $15 off and triple points, so it was $345 and the points were enough to get me a $40 credit, making it $305. Can beat that with a stick!

Dicks has hired gun control lobbyists. They do not support our rights.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/04/...trol-lobbying/

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyharry View Post
    Who has experience with Field and Stream safes? What are your thoughts? What do you like or dislike about them?
    I was told , this is where all the "Dick's" hangout..
    ( sorry, could not resist.. )

A Dicks store, so.. depends on your tolerance for bigotry and anti-2nd amend.

MGO Member
    When I had my ffl inspection, I purchased a safe from them for added storage for ammo, magazines etc. I paid around $500. It wasva quick and cheap alternative in a pinch. They are made cheap, thin steel etc. It served its purpose at the time. It now holds my wifes jewelery.

As for Dick and F&S.......as stated above. I wouldnt take it if it were free. To know the very money I spent could be used to fund a movement against everything us good people stand for......I think not. I wouldnt even change my alternator in their parking lot!

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    +1 for boycotting Dick's and Field and Stream. When I did buy from them, I found their hunting clothing, boots, and similar items to be of cheap quality and didn't last long. They wouldn't give me a refund when I returned items for poor quality within a short time of purchase. When Field & Stream opened behind Oakland Mall some years ago, their 'grand-opening' prices were more than the prices I've routinely paid for the same products on line. After Sandy Hook, they stopped selling ARs and recently have gone so far as to hire gun-control advocates to promote those ideas to members of Congress. I don't support those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights; why do you?
    rustymusket

I am a Forum User
    Love em

Look around more, there's tons of places sell medium and low end safes, Lowe's,hd, tractor supply Menards, bass pro, Cabela's, online, your local lock smith.

Find some safes you like, then look up their distributors.

Then there are local gun shops, Jay's, Williams, Michigan etc etc sell them, and can order from tons of manufactuere. Do not fret they only have 4 in the store. Custom order it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast